Re: [dxwg] Proposal for the structure of the "Guidance for Application Profiles" document

From: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 15:31:41 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Lars, to me this description appears to satisfy the content negotiation aspect of profiles, but the approved requirements for profiles go beyond this to include defining the vocabulary and the vocabulary usage rules. How far we go in terms of defining the actual _content_ of a profile is on our agenda for the third F2F. We will put your proposal here on the agenda in the proposals discussion.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/196#issuecomment-380847162 using your GitHub account