Re: [dxwg] Definition of "Schema" (as opposed to profile)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 18:12:43 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@makxdekkers this is seducing. I don't know if this is going to play well wrt headers, though. We need both, don't we, @larsgsvensson ? And if we come with two labels that are not easy to distinguish we're going to have a hard time telling the story.

And yes I guess this comes from the expectations that URI/labels should reflect semantics. And IANA has it too, apparently!

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/195#issuecomment-382090088 using your GitHub account