Re: Organizing the issues - GitHub Projects?

Hi Simon, all,

In principle using projects could be a good idea but I'm a bit worried that we would have some issues that span across deliverables, and I'm not sure that gihub handles this well.

In fact as for the other github features, I believe it's more a matter of everyone (including me) really investing in learning github.
Github allows to split quite easily a project space, for example here are all the profile requirements:
https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+label%3Arequirement+label%3Aprofile+

I believe that milestones could be a more efficient solution in fact, and you should be praised for having started it at [2]. Perhaps it needs to be more promoted. I don't see an announcement that you did this work on our mailing list, am I missing anything?
Perhaps also the milestones should be discussed more and agreed upon. The ones that are at [2] don't intuitively align with our deliverables (do we have a deliverable on 'profile formalization'?). Also they seem to be at different levels: I believe some DCAT-related milestones can be deliverables, others not.
In any case I think we shouldn't dismiss the milestone option at this stage.

Cheers,

Antoine