Re: [dxwg] DCAT 1.1 URL in W3C space

From: makxdekkers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2018 13:27:47 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
As far as I understand, W3C specifications are in /TR/ space, while namespace documents are in /ns/ space. Both these spaces are separately mentioned in the W3C Persistence Policy at https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Persistence. I think this means that human and machine-readable specifications will have different URIs. However, it would be nice if http://www.w3.org/ns/dcat would internally redirect to the latest DCAT spec if accessed by a browser.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by makxdekkers
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/184#issuecomment-378249662 using your GitHub account