Re: [dxwg] Definition of "Schema" (as opposed to profile)

From: Rob Atkinson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 23:45:13 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
The "model it first then optimise the names" seems to be gradually bearing fruit.   Are we sure prof:describes isnt logically backward though - the implementation resource describes (in a possible processable way) some aspects of the profile.  In the simple case we may have a normative canonical machine-readable defining the profile, but that is handled by the (currently mandatory) prof:resourceRole - but we must also allow for cases like DCAT-AP where SHACL constraints are experimental or informative.  prof:describedBy works for me however.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rob-metalinkage
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/195#issuecomment-383757107 using your GitHub account