Re: [dxwg] Definition of "Schema" (as opposed to profile)

From: Lars G. Svensson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 04:12:24 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
>  Are we sure prof:describes isnt logically backward though - the implementation resource describes (in a possible processable way) some aspects of the profile.

Obviously we aren't ;-) I thought the ImplementationResourceDescription describes the implementation resource, not the Profile. If it were to describe the Profile, I would have called it ProfileDescription. Perhaps "describesImplementationResource" but that's feels very verbose.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by larsgsvensson
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/195#issuecomment-383797780 using your GitHub account