Re: [dxwg] DCAT 1.1 URL in W3C space

From: Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2018 16:36:21 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I agree that this needs further discussion in today's meeting. The original DCAT version was not numbered (https://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-dcat/) and we need to consider the implications of changes, as pointed by @makxdekkers. We will need a broader scope in several classes (including ```dcat:Catalog``` as mentioned by @andrea-perego but I think also ```dcat:Dataset```). Until those issues are defined, I agree it might be best not to include a version number (and we need to remove references to 1.1. in https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/dcat/).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by agbeltran
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/184#issuecomment-378314190 using your GitHub account