Re: [dxwg] Definition of "Schema" (as opposed to profile)

From: Lars G. Svensson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 14:22:05 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@rob-metalinkage [wrote](https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/195#issuecomment-382178274)
> Also w.r.t to @larsgsvensson initial comment, this must be taken in context of the agreed definition of a profile - which is agnostic about processability

Yes, I agree there: A `Profile` is agnostic about processability. But as @aisaac said, I'm looking for a term explicitly for the processable implementation of a profile, the one we can use for validation, UI building or for creating code (similar to Java XMLBeans).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by larsgsvensson
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/195#issuecomment-382404097 using your GitHub account