Re: [dxwg] Temporal coverage [RTC]

Just to note that regarding the Google work we are aiming to just use
standard Schema.org with nothing Google specific beyond the choice of idiom
(graph shape / application profile etc.). The wider community periodically
discusses the need for a clearer guidance on iso durations which are
openended btw, it would be fantastic if dxwg could help progress that
somehow...