public-dxwg-wg@w3.org from April 2018 by subject

3 slots to fill in for f2f

[DCAT] - Doodle to select new day/time for DCAT telecon

[DCAT] - meeting 2018-04-04 summary

[DCAT] - resolution of Catalog membership discussion

[DCAT] Agenda for 2018-04-18 meeting

[DCAT] agenda for meeting 2018-04-04

[DCAT] meeting 2018-04-18 outcomes

[DCAT] meeting 2018-04-25

[DCAT] timing for weekly telecon

[DCAT} - Proposed agenda 2018-04-25

[DCAT} - Proposed agenda 2018-04-25 - and licenses

[dxwg] A mechanism must be available to identify conformance to each inherited profile given conformance to a profile that specialises it (6.1)

[dxwg] Add class for data distribution service to DCAT

[dxwg] Add Czech translation to dcat.ttl

[dxwg] Add mechanism for including data distribution services in a DCAT Catalogue

[dxwg] Add mechanism to allow catalogs to be included in a dcat:Catalog

[dxwg] Add mechanism to allow general services to be included in a dcat:Catalog

[dxwg] Add property to link from Distribution -> Dataset (inverse of dcat:distribution)

[dxwg] Added ack + changelog sections

[dxwg] Adding dct:accessRights to DCAT

[dxwg] Allow license property to link to other than LicenseDocument

[dxwg] Application profiles need a rich expression for the validation of metadata (6.1)

[dxwg] Clarify any relationship between profiles and validation languages (6.1)

[dxwg] Confused by the eg-ga example

[dxwg] Dataset aspects [RDSAT]

[dxwg] Dataset subsets and size characteristics

[dxwg] DCAT 1.1 URL in W3C space

[dxwg] DCAT v1 profile of DCAT

[dxwg] Definition of "Formalism" needed

[dxwg] Definition of "Schema" (as opposed to profile)

[dxwg] Distribution service [RDISV]

[dxwg] Each application profile needs to be documented, preferably by showing/reusing what is common across profiles (6.1)

[dxwg] Fix to DCAT class/property diagram

[dxwg] license and rights apply to Dataset as well as Distribution

[dxwg] Machine-readable specifications of application profiles need to be easily publishable, and optimize re-use of existing specifications (6.1)

[dxwg] new commits pushed by agbeltran

[dxwg] new commits pushed by davebrowning

[dxwg] new commits pushed by dr-shorthair

[dxwg] new commits pushed by larsgsvensson

[dxwg] new commits pushed by rob-metalinkage

[dxwg] Profile definition [RPFDF]

[dxwg] Profile vocabulary lists may be defined as closed (no other terms are allowed) or open (other terms are allowed) (UC 5.37)

[dxwg] Profiledesc working

[dxwg] Profiles describe conformance to metadata standards (6.1)

[dxwg] Profiles extend or refine (UC 5.37)

[dxwg] Profiles have URI identifiers that resolve to more detailed descriptions (6.1)

[dxwg] Profiles list valid vocabulary terms for a metadata usage environment (UC 5.37)

[dxwg] Profiles may inherit clauses from one or more parent profiles (6.1)

[dxwg] Profiles must have properties for at least two levels of documentation: 1) short definition 2) input and editing guidance (6.1)

[dxwg] Profiles must support a view that includes all inherited constraints clearly identifying the parent profile the constraint is defined in (6.1)

[dxwg] Profiles must support declaration of vocabulary constraints (6.1)

[dxwg] Profiles must support discoverability via search engines (UC 5.40)

[dxwg] Profiles should provide both machine and human readable views (6.1)

[dxwg] Profiles should reuse vocabulary terms defined elsewhere

[dxwg] Profiles support data creation functions (UC 5.46)

[dxwg] Proposal for the structure of the "Guidance for Application Profiles" document

[dxwg] Proposal to generalise property dcat:dataset

[dxwg] Pull Request: Add Czech translation to dcat.ttl

[dxwg] Pull Request: Added bib ref for re3data schema

[dxwg] Pull Request: Added bib ref to DXWG UCR

[dxwg] Pull Request: Added bib refs

[dxwg] Pull Request: fixed absolute img links and otehr broken links in profiledesc READMEs

[dxwg] Pull Request: Fixed ReSpec error

[dxwg] Pull Request: profiledesc

[dxwg] Pull Request: Profiledesc working

[dxwg] Pull Request: Revision to UC19

[dxwg] Pull Request: Text for licences and rights

[dxwg] Refine the config.js

[dxwg] Reflect resolution of #172 into ED.

[dxwg] Remove "maintainer" from dcat:Dataset usage note

[dxwg] Responses can conform to multiple, modular profiles (UC 5.3)

[dxwg] Temporal coverage [RTC]

[dxwg] Unify whitespace and punctuation in dcat.ttl

[dxwg] Use Case: interoperability between metadata standards describing resources of various types

[dxwg] Use case: modeling permissions, obligations, prohibitions

Agenda, April 3

Any objection to one more small change before FPWD?

Closed: [dxwg] Add property to link from Distribution -> Dataset (inverse of dcat:distribution)

Closed: [dxwg] Proposal to generalise property dcat:dataset

DCAT FPWD (!)

DCAT vocabulary meetings

DCAT weekly meeting

Discussion points for the Profiles Guidance Document

DXWG DCAT meeting 20:00 UTC on 11 April

dxwg-ACTION-100: And ucr editors to take this to dcat group

dxwg-ACTION-101: Respond at ?ystein indicating that we are looking at the comments

dxwg-ACTION-102: Contact Peter to chair next week

dxwg-ACTION-103: Establish a profiles wiki page

dxwg-ACTION-104: Report pull req decision to Karen

dxwg-ACTION-105: Makx will try to do these changes via Pull Request

dxwg-ACTION-99: - get daver involved

F2F3 May 8-9

Last call re:f2f4 dates

Organizing the issues - GitHub Projects?

Plenary Agenda, April 30

Plenary Meeting 17 April 2018: Agenda

Plenary Meeting 17 April 2018: Agenda / Apologies

Problems with comment mailing list?

Process for making revisions to the DCAT document

Profile requirements added for f2f3

Requirements for profiles

scope of profile (negotiation) group

Third Face to Face meeting: Genoa, Italy: 8-9 May 2018

Travel and accommodation in Genoa

Zurich is ahead so far

Zurich is ahead so far / Votes missing for Fraunhofer venue

Last message date: Monday, 30 April 2018 13:22:57 UTC