Re: [dxwg] Proposal for the structure of the "Guidance for Application Profiles" document

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 14:59:00 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I agree with @kcoyle the description is quite technical and focused on the bare minimum. On the other hand, maybe this is the way to go. Starting basic and/or technical, and then adding more details as we go, for example in the 'textual description intended for humans'.

By the way there was a call where we discussed the scope of the profile guidance in more detail, some months ago. I don't remember precisely when, but I do remember I was happy with the outcome :-) @kcoyle @larsgsvensson @rob-metalinkage does it ring a bell?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/196#issuecomment-382024446 using your GitHub account