Re: scope of profile (negotiation) group

as modelled dct:conformsTo works fine as the predicate to link DCAT to a
profile..

I had a long chat with Simon about where this fits in, and he will come to
the F2F with a sense of its role in the wider challenge of dataset
description. Hopefully you can resolve the best "home" for this -
personally I don't mind and am willing to be the editor for a separate
deliverable.

Its distinct piece of work, but one that will IMHO help the "guidance for
DCAT profiles" deliverable - as it will enable formalism of the key
statements about profile hierarchies and different resource types we
already see in the DCAT profiling practices.

Rob