Re: Problems with comment mailing list?

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 07:42:39 -0700
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Antoine - was the email from your colleague addressed to the comments
list? And it was blocked there? I've looked at the various process
documents on the W3C site and it isn't clear to me if folks have to
subscribe to the comments list before they can post. However, if that is
the case,then we should include that in our calls for comments.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net