Re: [dxwg] DCAT 1.1 URL in W3C space

If DCAT 1.0 is expressible as a profile of DCAT-ver then the set of DCAT1.0
instances are also valid DCAT-ver instances.

I would expect reasoning over DCAT 1 to be a small enough case that
requiring explicit importing of the profile axioms to reason over DCAT 1.0
semantics is a reasonable expectation - but this is something we can posit
explicitly in the FPWD - and if counter-arguments emerge then we can deal
with it.

There may be a requirement to reason over the universe of DCAT1.0 and
DCAT-ver separately - again I'd like to see evidence of this before tying
ourselves in knots.

If not, then far simpler and more useful to move forward without versioning
and not arbitrarily split the universes.

Rob