Re: [dxwg] Definition of "Schema" (as opposed to profile)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 16:25:58 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org

I'm not sure: these sounds like quite abstract resources. I guess that with 'schema' @larsgsvensson wanted to reflect that the thing is processable. Actually maybe 'Processable Profile Implementation' would be suitable?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/195#issuecomment-382055502 using your GitHub account