public-webapps-github@w3.org from October 2026 by thread

Re: [w3c/IndexedDB] deleteDatabase() developer note says result is null; the method steps set it to undefined (Issue #507) Steven Becker (Friday, 30 October)

[w3ctag/design-reviews] [wg/agenticweb] Agentic Web Group Charter (Issue #1300) W3C Bot (Friday, 30 October)

[w3ctag/design-reviews] Question: can the web platform express "protected playback unavailable" without breaking the sandbox model? (Issue #1299) Jet Ding (Friday, 30 October)

Re: [w3c/editing] IOS Safari: Ability to opt-out of Form assistant bar (which is useless for single-field editors and takes up a lot of space) (Issue #545) Darkness (Friday, 30 October)

[w3ctag/design-reviews] WG New Spec: WebXR/WebGPU integration (Issue #1298) Brandon Jones (Thursday, 29 October)

[w3ctag/design-reviews] WG New Spec: Verifiable Credentials Rendering Methods v1.0 (Issue #1297) Dmitri Zagidulin (Thursday, 29 October)

[w3c/IndexedDB] Update non-normative test for deleteDatabase: s/null/undefined (PR #513) Evan Stade (Thursday, 29 October)

Re: [w3c/editing] Support navigator.clipboard inside of Service Workers (Issue #458) patrick kettner (Thursday, 29 October)

[w3c/IndexedDB] Fix the build (PR #512) ArnaudBienner (Thursday, 29 October)

Re: [w3c/IndexedDB] Clarify IDBRecord getters shall return the same object over multiple calls. Fixes #494. (PR #495) Steven Becker (Thursday, 29 October)

Re: [w3c/IndexedDB] Clarify usage of SharedArrayBuffer as key (Issue #506) Steven Becker (Thursday, 29 October)

Re: [w3c/IndexedDB] Specify SharedArrayBuffer can not be used as a key. (PR #508) ArnaudBienner (Thursday, 29 October)

[whatwg/dom] Custom Attributes (PR #1517) Keith Cirkel (Thursday, 29 October)

[whatwg/webidl] Fix JSON type filtering in default toJSON operations (PR #1657) Domenic Denicola (Thursday, 29 October)

[whatwg/webidl] Converting to Promise<T>: implementations return existing promises instead of creating new ones (Issue #1656) Matthew Gaudet (Wednesday, 28 October)

[w3c/clipboard-apis] Browser inconsistency on reading the data store after a microtask in a paste/drop event listener (Issue #255) Gaurang Tandon (Wednesday, 28 October)

[w3ctag/design-reviews] Incubation: The `<agecheck>` element (Issue #1296) Marcos Cáceres (Wednesday, 28 October)

[w3c/permissions] WebDriver BiDi: `permissions.PermissionDescriptor`'s CDDL does not allow feature-specific descriptor members (Issue #488) Henrik Skupin (Wednesday, 28 October)

[w3c/permissions] WebDriver BiDi: `permissions.setPermission` does not define how `origin` and `embeddedOrigin` are parsed (Issue #487) Henrik Skupin (Wednesday, 28 October)

[w3c/permissions] WebDriver BiDi: permissions.setPermission does not define an error for an unknown userContext (Issue #486) Henrik Skupin (Wednesday, 28 October)

Re: [w3c/IndexedDB] Support Temporal as key/value (Issue #429) Brett Zamir (Wednesday, 28 October)

Re: [whatwg/dom] Proposal: moveOrInsertBefore() (Issue #1406) Steve Orvell (Wednesday, 28 October)

Re: [whatwg/fetch] WIP: Add a mechanism to fetch to track progress (PR #1843) Luke Warlow (Wednesday, 28 October)

Re: [w3c/IndexedDB] Clarify usage of resizable ArrayBuffer as keys (Issue #509) ArnaudBienner (Wednesday, 28 October)

Re: [w3c/IndexedDB] IDBRecord's key/primaryKey aliasing (Issue #496) ArnaudBienner (Wednesday, 28 October)

Re: [w3c/IndexedDB] Avoid "converting a value to a key" being called twice in "Creating a request to retrieve multiple items" (Issue #497) ArnaudBienner (Wednesday, 28 October)

Re: [w3c/screen-orientation] Let's standardize window.orientation... (Issue #249) Makoto Kato (Wednesday, 28 October)

[whatwg/url] Allow W3C DIDs in host position of URLs (Issue #934) bnewbold (Wednesday, 28 October)

[w3c/gamepad] Address potential division by zero during button and axis normalization (Issue #238) Gabriel Brito (Wednesday, 28 October)

[w3c/push-api] https://github.com/w3c/push-api/issues/420 (Issue #428) CARLA ARCHULETA (Tuesday, 27 October)

[w3ctag/design-reviews] Other Spec Review: Service Worker Capability Delegation for Pop-ups (Issue #1295) Daniel Murphy (Tuesday, 27 October)

[w3c/clipboard-apis] Clarify cancellation of pending clipboard writes on focus loss (Issue #254) Gastón Rodríguez (Tuesday, 27 October)

[whatwg/webidl] Intent to use Constants (Issue #1655) CLEVER LARGO (Tuesday, 27 October)

Re: [w3c/FileAPI] Implementations allow all values in type getter (#43) Anne van Kesteren (Tuesday, 27 October)

Re: [w3c/screen-orientation] Add hidden document monitoring in parallel orientation lock steps (PR #272) Martin Thomson (Tuesday, 27 October)

[w3c/screen-orientation] Make pre-lock conditions non-optional (Issue #284) smaug---- (Tuesday, 27 October)

Re: [w3c/screen-orientation] Add Permissions Policy Integration to Control Orientation Data Flow in Embedded Contexts (Issue #276) smaug---- (Tuesday, 27 October)

[w3ctag/design-reviews] WG New Spec: SHACL 1.2 Inference Rules (Issue #1294) Nicholas Car (Tuesday, 27 October)

Re: [w3c/manifest] Way to detect if a web app is installed (in the app) (Issue #1092) Daniel Murphy (Monday, 26 October)

[w3c/gamepad] If the gamepad gesture is already seen, gamepadconnected is dispatched with default input values (Issue #237) Matt Reynolds (Monday, 26 October)

[w3c/gamepad] Timestamp attribute description does not consider updates to Gamepad.touches (Issue #236) Matt Reynolds (Monday, 26 October)

[w3c/gamepad] Gamepad.touch is accessed before declaration (Issue #235) Matt Reynolds (Monday, 26 October)

Re: [w3c/pointerlock] TPAC 2026 Status Report (Issue #111) Mustaq Ahmed (Monday, 26 October)

Re: [w3c/gamepad] Integrate with WebDriver and WebDriver BiDi for automation (PR #224) Marcos Cáceres (Monday, 26 October)

Re: [w3c/uievents] TPAC 2026 Status Report (Issue #418) Xiaoqian Wu (Monday, 26 October)

[w3c/ServiceWorker] Add pull request template (PR #1852) Marcos Cáceres (Monday, 26 October)

Re: [whatwg/webidl] Need pattern for feature detecting dictionary members (#107) Kagami Sascha Rosylight (Monday, 26 October)

Re: [w3c/push-api] TPAC 2026 Status Report (Issue #418) Kagami Sascha Rosylight (Monday, 26 October)

[whatwg/webidl] Intent to use Constants (Issue #1654) mtzgarciaivan23-sys (Monday, 26 October)

[w3c/permissions] Tidied up document using tidy-html5 (PR #485) github-actions[bot] (Monday, 26 October)

[w3c/permissions] Remove a duplicated word in permission key generation (PR #484) 金东勋 | 金東勳 | 김동훈 | Jin Dongxun (Monday, 26 October)

[w3c/permissions] Compare permission targets against the resolved target key (PR #483) 金东勋 | 金東勳 | 김동훈 | Jin Dongxun (Monday, 26 October)

[w3c/screen-orientation] Remove a duplicated word in manifest orientation guidance (PR #283) 金东勋 | 金東勳 | 김동훈 | Jin Dongxun (Monday, 26 October)

[w3c/clipboard-apis] Initialize clipboardData in the synthetic paste example (PR #253) 金东勋 | 金東勳 | 김동훈 | Jin Dongxun (Monday, 26 October)

[w3c/uievents] Remove a duplicated article from KeyboardEventInit.repeat (PR #421) 金东勋 | 金東勳 | 김동훈 | Jin Dongxun (Monday, 26 October)

[w3c/ServiceWorker] Remove a duplicated article in service worker activation (PR #1851) 金东勋 | 金東勳 | 김동훈 | Jin Dongxun (Monday, 26 October)

[whatwg/streams] Fix `respond()` leaving bytes queued behind a pending `read()` (PR #1393) Mattias Buelens (Sunday, 25 October)

[whatwg/streams] Remove a duplicated word from the concatenation example (PR #1392) 金东勋 | 金東勳 | 김동훈 | Jin Dongxun (Sunday, 25 October)

[whatwg/streams] Fix the identity transform stream upload example (PR #1391) 金东勋 | 金東勳 | 김동훈 | Jin Dongxun (Sunday, 25 October)

[whatwg/webidl] Remove duplicated words in Web IDL prose (PR #1653) 金东勋 | 金東勳 | 김동훈 | Jin Dongxun (Sunday, 25 October)

[whatwg/webidl] Use the Promise Objects heading in the ECMAScript reference (PR #1652) 金东勋 | 金東勳 | 김동훈 | Jin Dongxun (Sunday, 25 October)

[whatwg/webidl] Fix the LegacyWindowAlias example syntax (PR #1651) 金东勋 | 金東勳 | 김동훈 | Jin Dongxun (Sunday, 25 October)

[whatwg/fullscreen] Clone pending fullscreen events before clearing them (PR #265) 金东勋 | 金東勳 | 김동훈 | Jin Dongxun (Sunday, 25 October)

Re: [whatwg/xhr] Do not fire upload progress events if the upload complete flag is set (#242) Shannon Booth (Sunday, 25 October)

[whatwg/xhr] Editorial: pass require well-formed when serializing a Document (PR #413) Shannon Booth (Sunday, 25 October)

[whatwg/streams] Default read hangs after BYOB releaseLock() and respond() (Issue #1390) Shannon Booth (Saturday, 24 October)

[whatwg/streams] Keep partial bytes in the queue when closing a byte stream (PR #1389) Mattias Buelens (Saturday, 24 October)

[whatwg/dom] Yes I will send you the details of your account (Issue #1516) mohammadamir198525-pixel (Saturday, 24 October)

[whatwg/streams] Do not assert that closing a readable byte stream cannot throw (PR #1388) Shannon Booth (Saturday, 24 October)

[whatwg/streams] "close a ReadableStream" asserts that ReadableByteStreamControllerClose can’t throw (Issue #1387) Shannon Booth (Saturday, 24 October)

[whatwg/dom] Run the children changed steps when moving (PR #1515) Anne van Kesteren (Saturday, 24 October)

[whatwg/dom] Add descendant changed steps (PR #1514) Anne van Kesteren (Saturday, 24 October)

Re: [whatwg/url] feat: handle Windows file paths with backslashes in URL parsing (PR #874) Mert Can Altin (Friday, 23 October)

[w3ctag/design-reviews] Other Spec Review: WebAuthn Cross-Device Fallback URL Extension (Issue #1293) Harsh Lal (Friday, 23 October)

Re: [w3ctag/design-reviews] WG Revision: WebTransport (Issue #1212) Jan-Ivar Bruaroey (Friday, 23 October)

Re: [w3c/ServiceWorker] ephemeral fingerprinting (#1561) Monica Chintala (Friday, 23 October)

Re: [w3c/ServiceWorker] Split security and privacy considerations sections (#1562) Monica Chintala (Friday, 23 October)

Re: [w3c/ServiceWorker] scope pattern matching (#1468) Monica Chintala (Friday, 23 October)

Re: [w3c/ServiceWorker] cache.addAll() is not consistent in aborting outstanding requests on error (#1543) Monica Chintala (Friday, 23 October)

Re: [w3c/ServiceWorker] Create/uplift tests for openWindow (#1539) Monica Chintala (Friday, 23 October)

Re: [w3c/ServiceWorker] Define openWindow() better (#1540) Monica Chintala (Friday, 23 October)

Re: [w3c/ServiceWorker] Proposal: clientURL property on FetchEvent (#1532) Monica Chintala (Thursday, 22 October)

Re: [w3c/ServiceWorker] cache.match should create partial responses if given a range request (#913) Monica Chintala (Thursday, 22 October)

Re: [w3c/ServiceWorker] ServiceWorkerContainer's message event is incorrectly linked to ServiceWorkerGlobalScope event list (#1549) Monica Chintala (Thursday, 22 October)

Re: [w3c/FileAPI] TPAC 2026 Status Report (Issue #224) Marijn Kruisselbrink (Thursday, 22 October)

Re: [w3ctag/design-reviews] Other Spec Review: CSS navigation-based styling (Issue #1253) Dan Clark (Thursday, 22 October)

[w3c/push-api] DWP message dedicated for closing notifications? (Issue #427) Kagami Sascha Rosylight (Thursday, 22 October)

Re: [w3ctag/design-reviews] Incubation: Web Haptics API (Issue #1284) Christian Liebel (Thursday, 22 October)

Re: [whatwg/fetch] Clarification on CORS preflight fetches for TLS client certificates (#869) Alexia Death (Thursday, 22 October)

Re: [w3ctag/design-reviews] FedCM's IdP Registration API (Issue #974) Sam Goto (Wednesday, 21 October)

[w3c/manifest] chore: update the Chromium bug tracker link in the PR template (PR #1256) Marcos Cáceres (Wednesday, 21 October)

[w3c/manifest] Let user agents process a manifest for a document with no manifest link (PR #1255) Marcos Cáceres (Wednesday, 21 October)

Re: [w3c/ServiceWorker] How should import() work in service workers? (#1585) Mauro Bieg (Wednesday, 21 October)

Re: [w3c/manifest] Standardize when link clicks or navigations enter and/or leave installed PWAs (#989) Pieterjan (Tuesday, 20 October)

[whatwg/encoding] Fix off-by-one error in peek (PR #368) Anne van Kesteren (Monday, 19 October)

[whatwg/encoding] "Peek" indexes the I/O queue from 1, skipping the first item (Issue #367) Alex Tiernan-Berry (Monday, 19 October)

[w3ctag/design-reviews] Other Spec Review: SVG Path Data API: getPathData(), setPathData(), getPathSegmentAtLength() (Issue #1292) Steven Becker (Monday, 19 October)

[w3c/manifest] `<install>` element + CSS media feature for declarative feature detection (or user intent detection) (Issue #1254) Kagami Sascha Rosylight (Monday, 19 October)

Re: [WICG/webcomponents] Need a callback for when children changed or parser finished parsing children (#809) Noam Rosenthal (Monday, 19 October)

Re: [whatwg/dom] Custom element callback/promise for "connected and parsed" (#662) Noam Rosenthal (Monday, 19 October)

[whatwg/xhr] Synchronous send() can report timing with null reporting steps after timeout (Issue #412) Luke Wilde (Monday, 19 October)

[whatwg/xhr] Meta: update repository files (PR #411) Simon Pieters (Monday, 19 October)

[whatwg/url] Meta: update repository files (PR #933) Simon Pieters (Monday, 19 October)

[whatwg/webidl] Meta: update repository files (PR #1650) Simon Pieters (Monday, 19 October)

[whatwg/streams] Meta: update repository files (PR #1386) Simon Pieters (Monday, 19 October)

[whatwg/storage] Meta: update repository files (PR #197) Simon Pieters (Monday, 19 October)

[whatwg/fetch] Meta: update repository files (PR #1964) Simon Pieters (Monday, 19 October)

[whatwg/dom] Meta: update repository files (PR #1513) Simon Pieters (Monday, 19 October)

[whatwg/fullscreen] Meta: update repository files (PR #264) Simon Pieters (Monday, 19 October)

[whatwg/encoding] Meta: update repository files (PR #366) Simon Pieters (Monday, 19 October)

Re: [whatwg/webidl] Fix `BufferSource` algorithms for shared and resizable buffers (PR #1529) Kevin Gibbons (Friday, 16 October)

[w3c/manifest] Convert text members to scalar value strings (PR #1253) Daniel Murphy (Friday, 16 October)

Re: [w3c/manifest] Provide examples of non-ASCII in the path and host parts of `id` (Issue #1229) Daniel Murphy (Friday, 16 October)

Re: [w3ctag/design-reviews] WG New Spec: VCALM v1.0 (Issue #1273) Heather Flanagan (Friday, 16 October)

Re: [w3ctag/design-reviews] WG New Spec: Global Privacy Control (GPC) (Issue #1265) Brian Kardell (Friday, 16 October)

Re: [whatwg/dom] Document's base URL needs to be cloned (#454) Anne van Kesteren (Friday, 16 October)

Re: [w3c/push-api] Add app badge to Declarative Web Push (PR #402) rutujabhandare235-crypto (Friday, 16 October)

[w3c/selection-api] Feature: API to convert Selection into a URL (Issue #362) Martin Thomson (Friday, 16 October)

Re: [w3c/ServiceWorker] should sec-ch-ua headers be visible in FetchEvent.request.headers (#1525) Monica Chintala (Friday, 16 October)

Re: [w3c/ServiceWorker] What to do when an installed service worker's certificate changes/expires (#1523) Monica Chintala (Friday, 16 October)

Re: [w3c/ServiceWorker] Error handling inconsistent with other Workers (#1519) Monica Chintala (Friday, 16 October)

Re: [w3c/ServiceWorker] can service worker scope include `username:password@` URL credentials? (#1520) Monica Chintala (Friday, 16 October)

Re: [w3c/ServiceWorker] Handle Fetch "process response" callback appears to run on wrong event-loop (#1517) Monica Chintala (Friday, 16 October)

Re: [w3c/manifest] Should new manifest features require an explicit ID to be present in the manifest in order to be parsed? (Issue #1208) Daniel Murphy (Thursday, 15 October)

[w3c/manifest] editorial: provide examples of non-ASCII in path and host of id (PR #1252) Daniel Murphy (Thursday, 15 October)

Re: [w3c/manifest] Manifest name: USVString or not? (Issue #1228) Daniel Murphy (Thursday, 15 October)

Re: [whatwg/dom] Record task-like timing in fire an event (PR #1462) Anne van Kesteren (Thursday, 15 October)

Re: [w3ctag/design-reviews] Incubation: WebRTC Diagnostic Logging (Issue #1250) Lola (Thursday, 15 October)

Re: [w3c/ServiceWorker] Size constraints for cache names? (#1310) Monica Chintala (Wednesday, 14 October)

Re: [w3ctag/design-reviews] Other Spec Review: CSS line-clamp (Issue #1287) Brian Kardell (Wednesday, 14 October)

Re: [w3ctag/design-reviews] Incubation: Lightweight and Conditional Tracing for long animation frame timing API (Issue #1224) Jeffrey Yasskin (Wednesday, 14 October)

[whatwg/dom] Infra for firing focusreset (PR #1512) Noam Rosenthal (Tuesday, 13 October)

Re: [w3c/manifest] The new definition of "installable web application" is inconsistent with the normative text of the specification (Issue #1168) Ben Francis (Tuesday, 13 October)

Re: [whatwg/fullscreen] Consider forbidding <frame> element from entering fullscreen (#112) Frédéric Wang Nélar (Tuesday, 13 October)

Re: [w3c/manifest] Are `*_localized` items clearly allowed in shortcut items? (Issue #1230) Marcos Cáceres (Tuesday, 13 October)

Re: [w3c/editing] Participation at TPAC 2026? (Issue #540) Tomasz Jakut (Monday, 12 October)

[whatwg/dom] Call "Update attributes from data" whenever PI data is directly set (PR #1511) Philip Jägenstedt (Monday, 12 October)

[whatwg/dom] Make pi.removeAttribute() a noop if the attr doesn't exist (PR #1510) Philip Jägenstedt (Monday, 12 October)

[whatwg/webidl] Intent to use Constants (Issue #1649) trizagaac-jpg (Sunday, 11 October)

[whatwg/webidl] Intent to use Constants (Issue #1648) juanamado766-ai (Sunday, 11 October)

Re: [whatwg/webidl] Editorial: fix note about error types (PR #1644) Kevin Gibbons (Friday, 9 October)

[w3ctag/design-reviews] Incubation: WebAuthn Conditional UI without Autofill (Issue #1291) Ken Buchanan (Friday, 9 October)

[whatwg/streams] Writing twice synchronously on a native no-backpressure WritableStream may have surprising effects (Issue #1385) youennf (Friday, 9 October)

[WICG/webcomponents] WhatsApp QR code from Customer support Policy (+234 708 284 4781) (Issue #1127) xplacewithdrawals (Friday, 9 October)

Re: [w3c/manifest] Add dark mode icons to `color_scheme_dark`, including for shortcut items (PR #1205) Copilot (Friday, 9 October)

Re: [w3c/manifest] Merge explainer.md into readme.md (#1010) Marcos Cáceres (Friday, 9 October)

[w3c/manifest] editorial: link or remove unused definitions (PR #1251) Marcos Cáceres (Friday, 9 October)

[w3c/manifest] chore: only republish when the spec or its images change (PR #1250) Marcos Cáceres (Friday, 9 October)

[w3c/manifest] editorial: list localizable members and include shortcut items in the definition (PR #1249) Marcos Cáceres (Friday, 9 October)

[w3c/manifest] chore: remove outdated explainer (PR #1248) Marcos Cáceres (Friday, 9 October)

Re: [w3c/ServiceWorker] clients.claim() with a blob URL worker (#1554) Monica Chintala (Friday, 9 October)

Re: [w3c/ServiceWorker] should blob URL clients have their controlled updated if their parent's controller is changed? (#1265) Yoshisato Yanagisawa (Friday, 9 October)

Re: [w3c/ServiceWorker] Service Worker handling of first page load subresources (#1282) Monica Chintala (Thursday, 8 October)

Re: [w3c/ServiceWorker] Run Job does not specify which event loop to queue its tasks on (#1224) Monica Chintala (Thursday, 8 October)

Re: [w3c/ServiceWorker] Provide an easier way to listen for waiting/activated/redundant Service Workers (#1247) Monica Chintala (Thursday, 8 October)

[whatwg/xhr] Miway wireless gateway Livinup (Issue #410) Enderg6 (Thursday, 8 October)

Re: [w3c/gamepad] Spec gamepad input events (PR #234) Matt Reynolds (Thursday, 8 October)

Re: [w3c/IndexedDB] TPAC 2026 Status Report (Issue #500) Steven Becker (Thursday, 8 October)

[whatwg/webidl] Intent to use Constants (Issue #1647) abrar102895-wq (Thursday, 8 October)

Re: [whatwg/fetch] Hide range values from no-cors cross-origin range requests (Issue #1936) Jake Archibald (Thursday, 8 October)

Re: [whatwg/fetch] Only expose iframe body size for same-origin navigations without cross-origin redirects (PR #1961) Noam Rosenthal (Thursday, 8 October)

Re: [w3c/selection-api] `anchorNode` & `focusNode` can never be in shadow tree? (Issue #361) smaug---- (Thursday, 8 October)

Re: [w3c/manifest] Reflect the application context in the `display-mode` media feature (PR #1218) Marcos Cáceres (Thursday, 8 October)

Re: [w3ctag/design-reviews] [wg/lws] Linked Web Storage Working Group Charter (Issue #1275) Sarven Capadisli (Thursday, 8 October)

Re: [w3c/manifest] chore: merges the explainer into the readme.md (PR #1246) Copilot (Thursday, 8 October)

Re: [w3c/manifest] Add `color_scheme_dark` member and themeable members (PR #1205) Marcos Cáceres (Thursday, 8 October)

Re: [w3c/manifest] Add `application-context` CSS media feature (PR #1218) Marcos Cáceres (Thursday, 8 October)

Re: [w3c/manifest] editorial: Adds localization members list (PR #1245) Marcos Cáceres (Thursday, 8 October)

Re: [w3c/manifest] chore: export the "applied" dfn for cross-spec linking (PR #1247) Christian Liebel (Thursday, 8 October)

[whatwg/dom] Browsers don't agree on mutation records for .append(documentFragment) (Issue #1509) James Browning (Thursday, 8 October)

Re: [w3ctag/design-reviews] WG New Spec: RDF 1.2 N-Triples (Issue #1161) Pierre-Antoine Champin (Thursday, 8 October)

Re: [w3ctag/design-reviews] WG New Spec: Ignore Duplicate Navigations (Issue #1240) Yves Lafon (Thursday, 8 October)

Re: [w3c/IndexedDB] Is it really true that StructuredDeserialize can't throw in this spec? (Issue #391) Anne van Kesteren (Thursday, 8 October)

Re: [w3ctag/design-reviews] Other Spec Review: Single-Axis Scroll Containers (Issue #1222) Luke Warlow (Thursday, 8 October)

[whatwg/dom] Allow MutationObserver to observe connectedness and add unobserve() (PR #1508) Anne van Kesteren (Thursday, 8 October)

Re: [w3c/gamepad] Add support for a PCM buffer to the gamepad actuator (Issue #186) Marcos Cáceres (Thursday, 8 October)

Re: [w3c/gamepad] TPAC 2026 Status Report (Issue #232) Marcos Cáceres (Thursday, 8 October)

[whatwg/dom] Correct transient registered observer bookkeeping (PR #1507) Anne van Kesteren (Thursday, 8 October)

Re: [w3ctag/design-reviews] Incubation: Cross-Origin Storage (Issue #1254) Dan Clark (Wednesday, 7 October)

Re: [w3ctag/design-reviews] WG Revision: SHACL 1.2 Core (Issue #1166) Sarven Capadisli (Wednesday, 7 October)

[whatwg/url] Make the search setter keep searchParams in sync with the query (PR #932) Anne van Kesteren (Wednesday, 7 October)

Re: [w3ctag/design-reviews] FYI: SVG textPath side attribute (Issue #1279) Jeffrey Yasskin (Wednesday, 7 October)

Re: [w3ctag/design-reviews] [ig/security] Security Interest Group Charter (Issue #1289) Jeffrey Yasskin (Wednesday, 7 October)

Re: [w3ctag/design-reviews] [wg/audio] [Audio] Group Charter (Issue #1281) Jeffrey Yasskin (Wednesday, 7 October)

Re: [w3ctag/design-reviews] [wg/webrtc] Web Real-Time Communications Working Group Charter (Issue #1270) Brian Kardell (Wednesday, 7 October)

Re: [w3ctag/design-reviews] [wg/privacy] Privacy Working Group Charter (Issue #1280) Dan Clark (Wednesday, 7 October)

Re: [w3ctag/design-reviews] [wg/did] Decentralized Identifier Group Charter (Issue #1276) Brian Kardell (Wednesday, 7 October)

Re: [w3ctag/design-reviews] [wg/svg] Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) Working Group Charter (Issue #1269) Jeffrey Yasskin (Wednesday, 7 October)

Re: [whatwg/dom] Range#expand() (#431) Joey Arhar (Tuesday, 6 October)

[whatwg/streams] Promise-returning algorithms under "Using streams in other specifications" should mark the resulting promises as handled (Issue #1384) Kagami Sascha Rosylight (Tuesday, 6 October)

[w3c/permissions] Add permission overrides and a selection field to permissions.setPermission (PR #482) Marcos Cáceres (Tuesday, 6 October)

Re: [whatwg/dom] AsyncContext propagation to events (PR #1451) Nicolò Ribaudo (Tuesday, 6 October)

Re: [w3ctag/design-reviews] Incubation: WebMCP (Issue #1238) Christian Liebel (Tuesday, 6 October)

Re: [w3ctag/design-reviews] Question: Review manifest-first Web Install API (Issue #1245) Christian Liebel (Tuesday, 6 October)

Re: [whatwg/webidl] Should we "check if we can run script" before calling callbacks? (#993) Simon Pieters (Tuesday, 6 October)

Re: [w3c/editing] Actually return true from indent command (PR #547) Simon Pieters (Tuesday, 6 October)

Re: [w3c/editing] Actually return true from forwarddelete (PR #544) Simon Pieters (Tuesday, 6 October)

Re: [w3ctag/design-reviews] [wg/pm] Publishing Maintenance Working Group Charter (Issue #1277) Heather Flanagan (Monday, 5 October)

Re: [w3ctag/design-reviews] [wg/immersive-web] Immersive Web WG 2026 Group Charter (Issue #1256) Brian Kardell (Monday, 5 October)

[whatwg/dom] Fix character reference for > in PI serialization (PR #1506) Philip Jägenstedt (Monday, 5 October)

[whatwg/url] `search` setter keeps tab and newline in the list but drops them from the query (Issue #931) spokodev (Monday, 5 October)

Re: [whatwg/dom] Add OpaqueRange interface (PR #1404) Stephanie Zhang (Monday, 5 October)

[w3c/uievents] `key` determination step 4 ("glyph modifier keys" only) discards the platform's command-state mapping on macOS, so `Ctrl`+`Cmd`+key chords report non-Latin characters (Issue #420) ShikiSuen (Monday, 5 October)

Re: [w3c/push-api] Notification images shouldn't be fetched through service worker for declarative push (Issue #419) Anne van Kesteren (Monday, 5 October)

[w3c/editing] Universal interface to modify content in a JS editor from unrelated JS code. (Issue #551) Johannes Wilm (Monday, 5 October)

[w3c/uievents] Remove input events (PR #419) Johannes Wilm (Monday, 5 October)

[w3c/push-api] Link to the relevant section of the spec in generating ECDH key pair (Issue #426) Kagami Sascha Rosylight (Monday, 5 October)

[w3c/push-api] Define types for P-256 ECDH key pair and authentication secret (Issue #425) Kagami Sascha Rosylight (Monday, 5 October)

[w3c/push-api] Tidied up document using tidy-html5 (PR #424) github-actions[bot] (Monday, 5 October)

Re: [w3c/push-api] Add dictionary for the type of `PushSubscriptionJSON.keys`? (Issue #396) Kagami Sascha Rosylight (Monday, 5 October)

Re: [w3c/push-api] Define and use the p256dh/auth internal slots (PR #414) Kagami Sascha Rosylight (Monday, 5 October)

[whatwg/storage] Editorial: define storage key equality (PR #196) Anne van Kesteren (Monday, 5 October)

[whatwg/fetch] Compare connection and CORS-preflight cache keys using equals (PR #1963) Anne van Kesteren (Monday, 5 October)

[whatwg/webidl] Order dictionary entries by their members (PR #1646) Anne van Kesteren (Monday, 5 October)

[whatwg/url] Editorial: use Infra's equality for hosts, URLs, and URL paths (PR #930) Anne van Kesteren (Monday, 5 October)

Re: [whatwg/fetch] COEP:credentialless and the HTTP cache. (#1253) Anne van Kesteren (Monday, 5 October)

Re: [whatwg/dom] [meta] MutationObserver improvements tracking issue (Issue #1439) Joe Pea (Monday, 5 October)

Re: [whatwg/dom] Make it possible to observe connected-ness of a node (#533) Joe Pea (Monday, 5 October)

[w3c/IndexedDB] SSD wear: does it sound like a real risk? (Issue #511) Joshua Chen (Monday, 5 October)

[w3c/FileAPI] Blob and File serialization steps drop the type attribute (all engines keep it; WPT asserts it) (Issue #226) Brian Cardarella (Sunday, 4 October)

Re: [w3c/ServiceWorker] Preventing server-forced updates (#822) thediaryofme (Sunday, 4 October)

[whatwg/dom] Editorial: add create a CDATA section node (PR #1505) Anne van Kesteren (Sunday, 4 October)

[whatwg/dom] Processing instruction attribute map follow-ups (Issue #1504) Anne van Kesteren (Sunday, 4 October)

Re: [w3c/ServiceWorker] Behavior for accessing cache storage in opaque origins (#1484) Brian Drake (Sunday, 4 October)

Re: [w3c/ServiceWorker] Clarify CacheStorage behavior in data: URL workers (Issue #1644) Brian Drake (Sunday, 4 October)

[w3c/IndexedDB] IDBKeyRange.bound(): equal keys with an open bound should throw DataError (all engines do; 1.0 did) (Issue #510) Brian Cardarella (Saturday, 3 October)

Re: [WICG/webcomponents] Mechanism for setting the tabindex focus flag without sprouting tabindex attribute? (#762) Isaiah Thomason (Saturday, 3 October)

Re: [whatwg/dom] Copy a document's base URL when cloning (PR #1492) Dominic Farolino (Saturday, 3 October)

Re: [whatwg/webidl] Is `long?` an integer type? (#670) Anne van Kesteren (Friday, 2 October)

Re: [w3c/editing] forming of community editing group (Issue #541) Johannes Wilm (Friday, 2 October)

Re: [whatwg/fetch] Add example(s) for X-Content-Type-Options (#636) JItendra Parmar (Friday, 2 October)

Re: [w3c/editing] Should execCommand dispatch beforeinput or not? (#200) Gaurang Tandon (Friday, 2 October)

Re: [whatwg/fetch] Add `Prefer: safe` HTTP header (Issue #1891) Simon Wright (Friday, 2 October)

[WICG/webcomponents] This file cannot complete Step 2: the workflow only watches the root-level `PROFILE.md`, while this change adds `i.txt` inside `#test2.... `. Rename/move it to `/PROFILE.md` and use the exercise content (`Welcome to my GitHub profile!`) so the workflow can advance.https://github.com/skills/introduction-to-github/pull/2337#discussion_r4139480219 (Issue #1126) xplacewithdrawals (Friday, 2 October)

[whatwg/storage] Storage is available to the `file` scheme, contrary to the specification (Issue #195) Brian Drake (Friday, 2 October)

Re: [w3c/ServiceWorker] Sort out settings object for service worker module scripts (#1013) Monica Chintala (Friday, 2 October)

Re: [w3c/ServiceWorker] What happens to the request body if the fetch isn't handled? (#1191) Monica Chintala (Friday, 2 October)

Re: [w3c/ServiceWorker] Is respondWith(fetch(event.request)) always the same as not calling respondWith()? (#1395) Monica Chintala (Friday, 2 October)

Re: [w3c/pointerlock] Propose to add a static field to indicate whether `unadjustedMovement` is supported. (Issue #90) Kevin Rajan (Thursday, 1 October)

Re: [w3c/pointerlock] Provide more information about movementX/Y for unadjusted movements (Issue #98) Kevin Rajan (Thursday, 1 October)

Re: [w3c/gamepad] It is unclear if the algorithm for gamepadconnected event matches implementations (Issue #215) Kevin Rajan (Thursday, 1 October)

Re: [w3c/gamepad] Support trackpad touch events / inputs (#34) Kevin Rajan (Thursday, 1 October)

Re: [w3c/gamepad] Add device orientation support (Issue #211) Kevin Rajan (Thursday, 1 October)

Re: [w3c/gamepad] are timestamps a potential tracking/fingerprinting vector? (#74) Kevin Rajan (Thursday, 1 October)

Re: [w3c/gamepad] Add a means to test the API (Issue #175) Kevin Rajan (Thursday, 1 October)

Re: [w3c/gamepad] Proposal for the Gamepad Interop 2027 (Issue #231) Kevin Rajan (Thursday, 1 October)

Re: [w3c/pointerlock] MovementX/Y values in coalesced events (#74) Kevin Rajan (Thursday, 1 October)

Re: [w3c/gamepad] Should fire events instead of using passive model (#4) Kevin Rajan (Thursday, 1 October)

Re: [w3c/pointerlock] Allow applications to access higher-precision mouse movement data (Issue #102) Kevin Rajan (Thursday, 1 October)

Re: [w3c/pointerlock] `movementX` and `movementY` for `pointermove` (and `pointerrawupdate`) should be the difference from the previous event for the same `pointerId` (Issue #104) Kevin Rajan (Thursday, 1 October)

Re: [w3c/gamepad] Make gamepads accessible by web worker (#37) Kevin Rajan (Thursday, 1 October)

Re: [w3c/gamepad] Should spec a buffering/refresh interval model of gamepad data? (#22) Kevin Rajan (Thursday, 1 October)

[w3ctag/design-reviews] WG New Spec: CSS-MIXINS-1 (Issue #1290) John Jansen (Thursday, 1 October)

[whatwg/streams] "close a WritableStream" is not safe without checking WritableStreamCloseQueuedOrInFlight (Issue #1383) Kagami Sascha Rosylight (Thursday, 1 October)

Re: [whatwg/webidl] Propagate a type's extended attributes to a nullable inner type (PR #1624) Nicolò Ribaudo (Thursday, 1 October)

[w3c/push-api] Do we want to allow a subscription from window.pushManager to fire push event at all? (Issue #423) Kagami Sascha Rosylight (Thursday, 1 October)

[whatwg/webidl] Use SafePromiseResolve to replace the promise resolution steps (PR #1645) Matthew Gaudet (Thursday, 1 October)

Re: [w3c/push-api] Fetch declarative push message resources without a service worker (PR #421) Kagami Sascha Rosylight (Thursday, 1 October)

[w3c/permissions] "Set a permission" matches targets against |key| instead of |target key| (Issue #481) Marcos Cáceres (Thursday, 1 October)

[w3c/push-api] No way to retreive DWP notification without registering a service worker (Issue #422) Kagami Sascha Rosylight (Thursday, 1 October)

[w3c/DOM-Parsing] Refresh links to HTML definitions (PR #91) François Daoust (Thursday, 1 October)

[whatwg/fetch] Require that requests use combined header values (Issue #1962) Anne van Kesteren (Thursday, 1 October)

Re: [whatwg/dom] Add reference target to shadow root (PR #1353) shuppy (Thursday, 1 October)

Re: [whatwg/url] Add Unicode ToASCII fallback for ASCII domains (PR #914) James C. Wise (Thursday, 1 October)

Re: [w3ctag/design-reviews] Incubation: Filterable select (Issue #1264) Dan Clark (Thursday, 1 October)

Last message date: Saturday, 31 October 2026 06:43:17 UTC