public-webapps@w3.org from October to December 2008 by thread

Need onBeforeUnload event handler for HTML Window object Shropshire, Andrew A (Tuesday, 30 December)

Progress draft 1.27 - ready for last call? Charles McCathieNevile (Monday, 29 December)

[DOM2 Range] bug in example to handle insertions Kartikaya Gupta (Saturday, 27 December)

Use cases for Selectors-API Giovanni Campagna (Friday, 26 December)

Merry Christmas! Giovanni Campagna (Thursday, 25 December)

[widgets] Minutes from 18 December 2008 Voice Conference Arthur Barstow (Thursday, 18 December)

widgets signature abstract - proposed change Frederick Hirsch (Thursday, 18 December)

Fwd: [selectors-api] Comment on Interoperability Considerations Giovanni Campagna (Sunday, 14 December)

[widgets] Agenda for 18 December 2008 voice conference Arthur Barstow (Tuesday, 16 December)

ACTION-208: Security considerations concerning compression Thomas Roessler (Tuesday, 16 December)

[selectors-api] Selectors API I18N Review... Phillips, Addison (Monday, 15 December)

[selectors-api] Comment on Interoperability Considerations Norbert Lindenberg (Saturday, 13 December)

[widgets] CfC to publish Last Call WD of Widgets 1.0 Packing and Config spec; Deadline for comments Dec 18 Arthur Barstow (Thursday, 11 December)

Re: [XMLHttpRequest]HttpOnly cookies visibility in XMLHttpRequest Anne van Kesteren (Wednesday, 10 December)

[widgets] Packaging & Configuration 1.0 pre-CfC comments Jere Kapyaho (Wednesday, 10 December)

[XHR] Error flag Kartikaya Gupta (Sunday, 7 December)

Re: [widgets] Unicode Zip Paths (fully decomposed canonical form?) Martin Duerst (Sunday, 7 December)

[widgets] Typos Innovimax SARL (Saturday, 6 December)

[widgets] Comments on reference Innovimax SARL (Saturday, 6 December)

[widgets] the widget spec needs you! Volunteer to help with references Marcos Caceres (Saturday, 6 December)

[widgets] Unicode Zip Paths (fully decomposed canonical form?) Marcos Caceres (Saturday, 6 December)

[selectors-api] SVG WG Review of Selectors API Doug Schepers (Friday, 5 December)

[widgets] Discussion about widget: scheme by TAG Arthur Barstow (Friday, 5 December)

[widgets] Minutes from 4 December 2009 Voice Conference Arthur Barstow (Thursday, 4 December)

b. Action-233 "Research the Widget object's preference attribute to make sure it uses the correct type"; Arve Bersvendsen (Thursday, 4 December)

ACTION-163 Arve Bersvendsen (Thursday, 4 December)

[widgets] Window modes Marcos Caceres (Thursday, 4 December)

[widgets] URI attribute naming Marcos Caceres (Wednesday, 3 December)

[widgets] Trimming attribute values, a bad idea? Marcos Caceres (Wednesday, 3 December)

[widgets] Agenda for 4 December 2009 Voice Conference - NOTE NEW TIME! Arthur Barstow (Monday, 1 December)

[widgets] Content-type sniffing and file extension to MIME mapping Marcos Caceres (Saturday, 29 November)

RE: ZIP-based packages and URI references into them ODF proposal Larry Masinter (Friday, 28 November)

Re: Sketch of an idea to address widget/package addressing with fragID syntax and media-type defn. Marcos Caceres (Friday, 28 November)

Sketch of an idea to address widget/package addressing with fragID syntax and media-type defn. Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol) (Friday, 28 November)

CSS WG comments on Selectors API Daniel Glazman (Thursday, 27 November)

Re: XHR and AC4CSR Status [Was: [admin] Publishing moratorium for rest of 2008 - December 18 Deadline] Anne van Kesteren (Thursday, 27 November)

[WebIDL] questions Kartikaya Gupta (Wednesday, 26 November)

Web DOM Core: createElement convenience method (fwd) Ian Hickson (Wednesday, 26 November)

Next steps on Widgets testing? Dominique Hazael-Massieux (Tuesday, 25 November)

Could we add setCapture to DOM Events? Ian Hickson (Tuesday, 25 November)

New Progress draft 1.26 Charles McCathieNevile (Monday, 24 November)

Re: ACTION-256 Send Widget URI scheme slides to one of {member,public}-webapps [Was: Fwd: Widget Addressing Timescales and Test Cases.] Marcos Caceres (Monday, 24 November)

Re: [Bindings] extended attribute for callback function interfaces? Cameron McCormack (Monday, 24 November)

Re: [selectors-api] Investigating NSResolver Alternatives Cameron McCormack (Monday, 24 November)

Fwd: Widget Addressing Timescales and Test Cases. Arthur Barstow (Sunday, 23 November)

[XHR] security issue with spec's "same-origin" and the Document pointer Hallvord R. M. Steen (Friday, 21 November)

[widgets] Minutes from 20 November 2008 Voice Conference Arthur Barstow (Thursday, 20 November)

[Selectors-API] IDL namespace Kartikaya Gupta (Wednesday, 19 November)

[selectors-api] Names of querySelector() and querySelectorAll() methods Gavin Kistner (Wednesday, 19 November)

[selectors-api] Matching subtrees or not Gavin Kistner (Wednesday, 19 November)

[selectors-api] First element example Gavin Kistner (Wednesday, 19 November)

[selectors-api] Liveness versus NodeList Gavin Kistner (Wednesday, 19 November)

[selectors-api] Typo in Example Gavin Kistner (Wednesday, 19 November)

Selectors API: New Last Call Charles McCathieNevile (Tuesday, 18 November)

[widgets] Agenda for 20 November 2008 Voice Conference Arthur Barstow (Tuesday, 18 November)

setRequestHeader underspecified - setting "Accept" header as an example Hallvord R. M. Steen (Tuesday, 18 November)

[XHR2] abort event when calling abort() Jonas Sicking (Tuesday, 18 November)

[WebIDL] Treatment of getters and setters Cameron McCormack (Monday, 17 November)

[selectors-api] LCWD comments Krzysztof Maczyski (Sunday, 16 November)

[widgets] OMTP BONDI 2nd public working draft released David Rogers (Friday, 14 November)

[widgets] Digital Signatures questions for discussion David Rogers (Friday, 14 November)

Re: Query about WebIDL extended attribute syntax Cameron McCormack (Thursday, 13 November)

[widgets] Minutes from 13 November 2008 Voice Conference Arthur Barstow (Thursday, 13 November)

[widgets] Agenda for 13 November 2008 Voice Conference Arthur Barstow (Wednesday, 12 November)

[WebIDL] Value of [[Class]] on host objects Cameron McCormack (Wednesday, 12 November)

[WebIDL] Flattening multiple inheritance in prototypes Cameron McCormack (Saturday, 8 November)

Widget testing Kai Hendry (Friday, 7 November)

[DOML3 Events] DOMCharacterDataModified frequency? Travis Leithead (Thursday, 6 November)

Fwd: WebApps WG status - 5 November 2008 Arthur Barstow (Wednesday, 5 November)

Re: ISSUE-22 (Is SHA1 good enough?): Is sha1 as a DigestMethod strong enough for Widgets digital signatures? Arthur Barstow (Monday, 3 November)

Re: Comments on Widgets 1.0: Requirements LCWD Krzysztof Maczyski (Monday, 3 November)

Progress Events normative text Ian Hickson (Friday, 31 October)

Call for Consensus - Selectors Last Call Charles McCathieNevile (Friday, 31 October)

[widgets] Minutes from 30 October 2008 Voice Conference Arthur Barstow (Thursday, 30 October)

[widgets] Agenda for 30 October 2008 Voice Conference Arthur Barstow (Wednesday, 29 October)

[selectors-api] All Issues Resolved Lachlan Hunt (Wednesday, 29 October)

Re: [selectors-api] What DOM feature "Selectors API" belongs to? Lachlan Hunt (Wednesday, 29 October)

Fwd: Position paper deadline extended to 5 Nov. 08 ( Security for Access to Device APIs from the Web - W3C Workshop) Arthur Barstow (Wednesday, 29 October)

Re: [selectors-api] Lachlan Hunt (Wednesday, 29 October)

Re: [selectors-api] Selectors API comments: section 2 Lachlan Hunt (Wednesday, 29 October)

scrappy minutes drafts Charles McCathieNevile (Wednesday, 29 October)

[widgets] id attribute rename Marcos Caceres (Monday, 27 October)

[widgets] Version string Marcos Caceres (Monday, 27 October)

ISSUE-78: HTML5 stalled and suspend progress events [Progress Events] Web Applications Working Group Issue Tracker (Saturday, 25 October)

[widgets] Widget locale Kapyaho Jere (Nokia-TP-MSW/Tampere) (Thursday, 23 October)

ISSUE-77 (XHR2+loadend): XMLHttpRequestEventTarget should have attribute EventListener onloadend [XHR2] Web Applications Working Group Issue Tracker (Thursday, 23 October)

Re: WF2: application/x-www-form-urlencoded encoding ill-defined Ian Hickson (Wednesday, 22 October)

Re: DOM Events and disabled form controls Ian Hickson (Wednesday, 22 October)

Clipboard actions BOF table at W3C TPAC Paul Libbrecht (Wednesday, 22 October)

[widgets] Minutes from 21 October f2f meeting Arthur Barstow (Tuesday, 21 October)

[widgets] Minutes from 20 October 2008 f2f meeting Arthur Barstow (Tuesday, 21 October)

Re: ISSUE-38: DOM 3 Events abort/error bubble, ProgressEvent abort/error do not [Progress Events] Charles McCathieNevile (Tuesday, 21 October)

New Progress draft (1.25)... Charles McCathieNevile (Tuesday, 21 October)

Re: ISSUE-3 (eventType): [Progress] eventType [Progress events] Charles McCathieNevile (Tuesday, 21 October)

Re: ISSUE-37: [Progress] Use unsigned long long for .loaded and .total Charles McCathieNevile (Tuesday, 21 October)

[access-control] Allow example bug Nikunj Mehta (Monday, 20 October)

[access-control] Security Considerations Nikunj Mehta (Monday, 20 October)

New Progress Events draft Charles McCathieNevile (Monday, 20 October)

[access-control] Header definitions Nikunj Mehta (Monday, 20 October)

[XHR] blocking httpOnly cookies Jonas Sicking (Monday, 20 October)

Re: [XHR] (Late) LC Comments Geoffrey Sneddon (Monday, 20 October)

Re: [access-control] Update Ian Hickson (Monday, 20 October)

Re: [Progress Events] unsigned long long for .loaded and .total Charles McCathieNevile (Monday, 20 October)

ISSUE-4 - what counts as content for transfer? [Progress Events] Charles McCathieNevile (Monday, 20 October)

Re: [selectors-api] Why null as opposed to empty string (or either one) to resolve default namespace Lachlan Hunt (Monday, 20 October)

Member Submission - BITSY Nikunj Mehta (Monday, 20 October)

Re: [selectors-api] Return value of lookupNamespaceURI Lachlan Hunt (Monday, 20 October)

[widgets] URI scheme presentation Marcos Caceres (Monday, 20 October)

Re: [selectors-api] Why does the default namespace have to be resolved? Lachlan Hunt (Monday, 20 October)

Re: [selectors-api] NSResolver moving nodes between documents Lachlan Hunt (Monday, 20 October)

[access-control] Headers deprecated Anne van Kesteren (Saturday, 18 October)

OpenAjax Seeks feedback on their "Mobile Device APIs Style Guide" Arthur Barstow (Friday, 17 October)

[XHR2] progress events dispatch rate Anne van Kesteren (Thursday, 16 October)

FileUpload Spec | Editor's Draft | Re: Call for Consensus: a new WD of the File Upload spec Arun Ranganathan (Wednesday, 15 October)

Cancelled: DOM3 Events Telcon Doug Schepers (Wednesday, 15 October)

Seamless online-offline applications Nikunj Mehta (Wednesday, 15 October)

[widgets] Agenda for 16 October 2008 Voice Conference Arthur Barstow (Wednesday, 15 October)

RE: Widget Requirements feedback Phillips, Addison (Wednesday, 15 October)

Transitioning to a new position! Sunava Dutta (Saturday, 11 October)

[widgets] finding multiple signatures Marcos Caceres (Friday, 10 October)

[widgets] Updates FPWD published Marcos Caceres (Thursday, 9 October)

[access-control] Seeking Clarification and Status of Issues #25, #26, #29, #30, #31 and #32 Arthur Barstow (Thursday, 9 October)

[access-control] Is Issue#24 (Which headers should be allowed in the Allow List?) Addressed? Arthur Barstow (Thursday, 9 October)

[access-control] Proposal to Close Issue#12 - IIS and Access-Control-Policy-Path Arthur Barstow (Thursday, 9 October)

[access-control] Proposal to Close Issue#14 - Opting into methods/headers Arthur Barstow (Thursday, 9 October)

[access-control] Proposal to Close Issue#11 - What is the Security Model for the access-control spec? Arthur Barstow (Thursday, 9 October)

[access-control] Proposal to Close Issue#10 - Client and Server model Arthur Barstow (Thursday, 9 October)

[widgets] Minutes from 9 October 2008 Voice Conference Arthur Barstow (Thursday, 9 October)

[Widgets] BONDI update from Austin David Rogers (Thursday, 9 October)

[AC] "Origin: null" versus "Origin: " Adam Barth (Thursday, 9 October)

Re: [widgets] i18n <span> element VS unicode RLM/LRM Marcos Caceres (Wednesday, 8 October)

Reminder: No DOM3 Events Telcon Today Doug Schepers (Wednesday, 8 October)

[widgets] Feature Access Declarations requirement Marcos Caceres (Wednesday, 8 October)

[access-control] registering headers Anne van Kesteren (Wednesday, 8 October)

[widgets] Agenda for 9 October 2008 Voice Conference Arthur Barstow (Wednesday, 8 October)

[Widgets] URI Scheme revisited.... again Marcos Caceres (Tuesday, 7 October)

[XHR2] Sall, Kenneth B. (Tuesday, 7 October)

Re: Call for Consensus: a new WD of the File Upload spec Arun Ranganathan (Tuesday, 7 October)

Re: [access-control] Implementation comments (credentials flag) Anne van Kesteren (Monday, 6 October)

[access-control] Allowing HEAD Anne van Kesteren (Monday, 6 October)

Re: [access-control] Access-Control-Allow-Origin header syntax Anne van Kesteren (Monday, 6 October)

[XHR2] Drop ByteArray? Anne van Kesteren (Monday, 6 October)

[XHR2] XMLHttpRequest Level 2 WD Published Anne van Kesteren (Monday, 6 October)

Re: [webkit-dev] Proposed Timer API Geoffrey Garen (Friday, 3 October)

[access-control] non same-origin to same-origin redirect Anne van Kesteren (Friday, 3 October)

Proposal: High resolution (and otherwise improved) timer API Maciej Stachowiak (Friday, 3 October)

Comments on some Web IDL extended attribute names Maciej Stachowiak (Friday, 3 October)

[widgets] Minutes from 2 October 2008 Voice Conference Arthur Barstow (Thursday, 2 October)

[AC] Defining cookieless requests Jonas Sicking (Wednesday, 1 October)

Re: Some comments on Widgets 1.0: Packaging and Configuration Marcos Caceres (Wednesday, 1 October)

Submitted Documents to DOM 3 WIKI Carmelo Montanez (Wednesday, 1 October)

[widgets] Agenda for 2 October 2008 Voice Conference Arthur Barstow (Wednesday, 1 October)

Re: Wheel events Olli Pettay (Wednesday, 1 October)

Last message date: Wednesday, 31 December 2008 05:13:40 UTC