Re: Call for Consensus - Selectors Last Call

Cameron McCormack wrote:
> I don’t mind it being repeated.  My problem is more of talking about
> undefined, which is an ECMAScript value, in the same context as null,
> which here (presumably) is being used to refer to the IDL value.  There
> is no IDL value undefined.  I would be happy if the start of that
> sentence were changed to:
>
>   If the selectors parameter is set to null (or undefined, in the
>   ECMAScript language binding), …

OK, I have updated the spec based on this suggestion.  You can review
the changes in the latest editor's draft.

http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/selectors-api/#nodeselector

Please let me know if you are satisfied with this response.

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/