Re: [widgets] Updates FPWD published

Hi Henri,
On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 8:38 AM, Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi> wrote:

> On Oct 10, 2008, at 01:44, Marcos Caceres wrote:
>
>> http://www.w3.org/TR/widgets-updates/
>>
>> As always, comments welcomed.
>

> The sentence "An update source is the URi referenced by the src attribute of
> the an update element." probably means the *widget*update element.

Fixed.

> The Editor's Draft link points to the Editor's Draft of another spec.

Fixed (Thanks Mike!).

> The processing model should probably say that non-DOM implementations are
> allowed if the result isn't black-box-distinguishable.

Added a note to such effect (based on what we have in the other Widget specs):

"Note: The following processing model is written with more concern for
clarity over efficiency. As such, user agents may optimize the
processing model so long as the end result is indistinguishable from
the result that would be obtained by the following the specification."

Kind regards,
Marcos
--
Marcos Caceres