Re: [widgets] Content-type sniffing and file extension to MIME mapping

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 12:42 PM, Marcos Caceres
<marcosscaceres@gmail.com> wrote:
> If authors want to use "application/xml",
> then they can use <content src="somefile" type="application/xml" />
> and hope for the best :)

I haven't been following the widget discussion very closely, so I
apologize if this issue is understood already, but, in general, being
able to coerce an arbitrary URL to application/xml is a big security
problem.  Can you point me to where the <content> tag is defined?

Thanks,
Adam