Re: Clipboard actions BOF table at W3C TPAC

Sorry, I missed this - I was otherwise occupied at lunch (I am here, BTW).

Having hopefully pretty much shifted Progress Events off my plate, I hope
to move back to the clipboard API stuff now - and the HTML5 draft is
indeed an important reference...

Ian, how stable do you think this bit of the HTML5 spec is? (I haven't
looked yet...)

Cheers

Chaals