Updated Editors Draft of Widgets Digital Signatures

I updated the Editors draft of Widgets Digital Signatures with the
following changes:

Updated reference for Canonical XML to Canonical XML 1.1
Updated reference for XML SIgnature to Second Edition
Fixed bibliographic links in document
Fixed validation error, correcting numbering of document sections
Additional minor editorial update

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia