from February 2010 by subject

[calendar] Draft updated

[Powerbox] A RESTful proposal for Web enabling devices

[Powerbox] Fine-grained and non-installed providers

[Powerbox] latest draft (was: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-02-24)

[Powerbox] Q's on the proposal

[sysinfo] SEMC comments (was RE: Publishing System Information API FPWD)

[SysInfo] Status of AI to review

A comment on Security and Privacy Implications for Contact APIs

ACTION-16 for SystemInfo API

ACTION-46: Provide input of capability definition and semantics

ACTION-48: Propose a definition for API access control, and a possible model for policy enforcement

ACTION-85: BONDI's investigation into LREST vs "conventional" JavaScript APIs

Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-02-03

Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-02-10

Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-02-24

Approved 3 Feb minutes

Bindings licensing

Blast from the past

Bluetooth / NFC APIs

Call today cancelled

Concrete REST proposal timing and status

Contacts API typical use cases and privacy considerations

DAP Activity & WAC

DAP API Exchange Control (was: RE: A comment on Security and Privacy Implications for Contact APIs)

Devices as Virtual Web Services

Draft minutes (HTML) 2010-02-10

Draft Minutes 2010-02-03

Draft minutes 2010-02-24

Draft minutes v2 (HTML and text) 2010-02-10

Editor questions

File API - readAsText() - newline translation

Fwd: Forward: RFC 5546 on iCalendar Transport-Independent Interoperability Protocol (iTIP)

ISSUE-73 (contacts-security): Security and Privacy Implications for PIM APIs [APIs - General]

ISSUE-73 (contacts-security): Security and Privacy Implications for PIM APIs [APIs ?? General]

ISSUE-74 (respec-multi-prev): ReSpec should support multiple previous versions (e.g. for merged documents) [ReSpec]

ISSUE-75 (respec-non-rectrack): ReSpec should support non-RecTrack override [ReSpec]

New filesystem/directory API proposal

New FileWriter proposal

Next steps for Policy Requirements draft?

OMTP BONDI 1.1 Approved Release

Prague F2F questionnaire

Privacy paper : Privacy Issues of the W3C Geolocation API

Proposed text for privacy requirements

Publishing System Information API FPWD

Regrets (was: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-02-03)

Regrets, RE: Should we cancel tomorrow?


REST: DAP Web Server to access to local resources

Sensors simplified (or not)

Should we cancel tomorrow?

Simple LREST toying

SV: Editor questions

SystemInfo API

Updated version of Messaging API available

v2 minutes 2010-02-24

W3C TAG position on policy mechanisms for Web APIs and Services

Workshop on Access Control Application Scenarios Report

Writing good specs

Last message date: Sunday, 28 February 2010 19:44:07 UTC