Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-02-03

Agenda  Device APIs and Policy Working Group  Distributed Meeting #16  2010-02-03

Meeting details at the bottom of this email.

1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection
  Note any additions or changes to agenda
  Select scribe:

2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics
  System Info has been published

3) Minutes approval
  27 January

4) Policy Discussion
  Unfortunately, Frederick won't be here but at his behest we shall review the actions we looked at last week:
    - ACTION-16: Bryan Sullivan to Help review/compare device capabilities and features
    - ACTION-45: David Rogers to Provide use case with threat model scenarios
    - ACTION-46: Daniel Coloma to Provide input of capability definition and semantics
    - ACTION-48: Suresh Chitturi to Propose a definition for API access control, and a possible model for policy enforcement
    - ACTION-77: John Morris to Provide a discussion of requirements for privacy
    - ACTION-79: Paddy Byers to Integrate his use cases in policy requirements
    - Rest requirements? Plans to publish FPWD?
    - Privacy/Security of Contacts

5) API Discussion
  System Info out  next steps
  Update to Calendar
  Renewed File APIs discussion
  vCard discussion

6) AOB

7) Adjourn

Meeting Details:

Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +, or +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
IRC channel: irc://

Instructions on meetings :

Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.

Received on Tuesday, 2 February 2010 18:06:33 UTC