RE: Sensors simplified (or not)

Android getSensorList returns a list of sensor objects, from which you can retrieve information on each sensor, e.g. max range, power consumption, vendor etc.

However, what you propose is a simple and convenient method for developers. Our goal is to keep this simple so I guess that what you propose would be sufficient.

Regards
  Claes