Re: SV: Editor questions

From: Robin Berjon <robin@robineko.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 15:38:41 +0100
Cc: "Frederick Hirsch" <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, <public-device-apis@w3.org>
To: Niklas Widell <niklas.widell@ericsson.com>
On Feb 11, 2010, at 14:40 , Niklas Widell wrote:
> I had the "fetching the style sheet" problem when opening files from my local working directory on my laptop (Safari, OSX), but the problem disappeared after uploading to CVS and pulling the same file from the web. Since the uploaded file didn't have the same problem I didn't follow it up.

Ah, that's a good clue, thanks. The script tries to do an XHR to the style to inline it, and if that fails falls back to linking to it. You can make the issue go away with inlineCSS: false (don't forget to remove that before publication though). It shouldn't blow up, but it looks like it is under Safari. I'll investigate.

--
Robin Berjon
  robineko  hired gun, higher standards