RE: Draft minutes 2010-02-24

From: <richard.tibbett@orange-ftgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 18:29:12 +0100
To: <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Thanks Frederick,

If I missed anything or misquoted anyone, please let me know.

It was wild today :-D

Richard

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees.
Messages are susceptible to alteration.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it immediately and inform the sender.