Re: [Powerbox] latest draft (was: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-02-24)

Le mardi 23 février 2010 à 15:56 -0800, Tyler Close a écrit :
> Since the WG will be discussing the Powerbox draft, I'm attaching the
> latest version that reflects feedback received to date. Hopefully this
> will help clarify futher discussion. The mechanism itself has not been
> altered, but there is more explanatory text.

To help (hopefully) understanding what the proposal is about, I've
quickly drawn the two main operations that are described in the PowerBox
proposal (provider registration and resource provision), attached as
images to this message.

(I'm afraid the second diagram isn't that readable; I guess I'm hoping
that at least highlight the distinctions between the two steps is
useful)

Dom