W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > February 2010

RE: Regrets....

From: David Rogers <david.rogers@omtp.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 14:33:33 -0000
Message-ID: <4C83800CE03F754ABA6BA928A6D94A0601FDCC32@exch-be14.exchange.local>
To: "John Morris" <jmorris@cdt.org>, "W3C Device APIs and Policy WG" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Apologies I will not be able to join this week or next.

Thanks,


David.

-----Original Message-----
From: public-device-apis-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-device-apis-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of John Morris
Sent: 10 February 2010 14:07
To: W3C Device APIs and Policy WG
Subject: Regrets....

I unfortunately have a conflicting meeting....

On Feb 10, 2010, at 6:06 AM, Robin Berjon wrote:

> Agenda - Device APIs and Policy Working Group - Distributed Meeting  
> #17  2010-02-10
>
> Sorry for the lateness of this agenda, Frederick's laptop died and I  
> didn't get his message about it until this morning.
>
> Meeting details at the bottom of this email.
>
> 1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection
>  * Note any additions or changes to agenda
>  * Select scribe: http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html
>
> 2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics
>
> 3) Minutes approval
> * 03 February
>
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Feb/0026.html
>
> 4) Policy Discussion
>  * Continuing review of actions:
>   - ACTION-16: Bryan Sullivan to Help review/compare device  
> capabilities and features
>   - ACTION-45: David Rogers to Provide use case with threat model  
> scenarios
>   - ACTION-46: Daniel Coloma to Provide input of capability  
> definition and semantics
>   - ACTION-48: Suresh Chitturi to Propose a definition for API  
> access control, and a possible model for policy enforcement
>   - ACTION-77: John Morris to Provide a discussion of requirements  
> for privacy
>   - ACTION-79: Paddy Byers to Integrate his use cases in policy  
> requirements
>  * Dan Applequist's TAG message about privacy per api or grouping
>
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Feb/0032.html
>
>  * FPWD Security Reqs - see paddy action, integrate privacy
>
> 5) API Discussion
>  * Publishing Messaging
>  * Calendar data model discussion
>  * File API discussions
>  * WebApps rechartering heads up
>  * State of the rest
>
> 6) AOB
>
> 7) Adjourn
>
> Meeting Details:
>
> Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
> Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
> IRC channel: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap
>
> Instructions on meetings : http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings
>
> Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.
>
>
>
>
Received on Wednesday, 10 February 2010 14:34:11 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Monday, 23 October 2017 14:53:42 UTC