Re: REST: DAP Web Server to access to local resources

From: Robin Berjon <robin@robineko.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 17:39:15 +0100
Cc: "'public-device-apis@w3.org'" <public-device-apis@w3.org>, "Apelqvist, Johan" <Johan.Apelqvist@sonyericsson.com>
To: "Nilsson, Claes1" <Claes1.Nilsson@sonyericsson.com>
Hi Claes,

On Feb 24, 2010, at 15:37 , Nilsson, Claes1 wrote:
> I understand that our submission comes too late for a discussion at today’s phone conference but  hopefully we can have a discussion at the next week’s meeting.

Thanks a lot for submitting this, we will definitely look at it closely. However, I don't want to be too much of a fascist but would you mind resending it in a format that we can read more easily (HTML, or failing that PDF)? That would also make it easier for people who read the list through the mail archives.

Cheers!

--
Robin Berjon
  robineko — hired gun, higher standards