Re: DAP Activity & WAC

From: Robin Berjon <robin@robineko.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 14:38:19 +0100
Cc: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
To: 전종홍 <hollobit@etri.re.kr>
On Feb 19, 2010, at 02:56 , 전종홍 wrote:
> How do you think about the WAC ?

I think that it's way too early to make any manner of informed judgement. At this point WAC is just a provisional name and a plan.

> What is the DAP WG’s point of view about WAC ?

I don't believe that it's our place as a group to comment on various industrial initiatives. The only comment I'd have relative to the announcement is that I hope that within 12 months we'll have at least some of the APIs finishes, so that might not be the most propitious moment to come here for standardisation :)

--
Robin Berjon
  robineko — hired gun, higher standards