Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-02-10

Agenda  Device APIs and Policy Working Group  Distributed Meeting #17  2010-02-10

Sorry for the lateness of this agenda, Frederick's laptop died and I didn't get his message about it until this morning.

Meeting details at the bottom of this email.

1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection
   Note any additions or changes to agenda
   Select scribe:

2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics

3) Minutes approval
 03 February

4) Policy Discussion
   Continuing review of actions:
   - ACTION-16: Bryan Sullivan to Help review/compare device capabilities and features
   - ACTION-45: David Rogers to Provide use case with threat model scenarios
   - ACTION-46: Daniel Coloma to Provide input of capability definition and semantics
   - ACTION-48: Suresh Chitturi to Propose a definition for API access control, and a possible model for policy enforcement
   - ACTION-77: John Morris to Provide a discussion of requirements for privacy
   - ACTION-79: Paddy Byers to Integrate his use cases in policy requirements
   Dan Applequist's TAG message about privacy per api or grouping

   FPWD Security Reqs - see paddy action, integrate privacy 

5) API Discussion
   Publishing Messaging
   Calendar data model discussion
   File API discussions
   WebApps rechartering heads up
   State of the rest

6) AOB

7) Adjourn

Meeting Details:

Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +, or +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
IRC channel: irc://

Instructions on meetings :

Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.

Received on Wednesday, 10 February 2010 11:06:51 UTC