RE: Sensors simplified (or not)

From: Tran, Dzung D <dzung.d.tran@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 14:58:02 -0800
To: Max Froumentin <maxfro@opera.com>, "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
I think this is simple and should work fairly well. Just a couple of questions/comments:

So for Ambient Light Sensor, the value of 1.0 means direct sunlight and 0.0 means complete darkness. Is this your understanding?

How would a programmer interpret these values when both existed such as 1.0 for normalized value and value = 79.9, max = 90.0, min = 0.0.

Thanks
Dzung Tran