Re: [Powerbox] A RESTful proposal for Web enabling devices

From: Robin Berjon <robin@robineko.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 17:53:26 +0100
Cc: W3C Device APIs and Policy WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
To: Tyler Close <tyler.close@gmail.com>
Hi,

On Feb 19, 2010, at 19:48 , Tyler Close wrote:
> We hope this proposal can provide a basis for this WG's design work,
> so we're interested in feedback on the proposal and how it might
> better meet the needs of this WG.

It's a very interesting place to start from, thanks. I started writing an email with questions, but it became too long and messy so I tried to make it a little bit more readable with some pagination:

  http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/docs/powerbox-walkthrough.html

I'm curious: have you started prototyping this? If so, is the code around somewhere?

--
Robin Berjon
  robineko  hired gun, higher standards