from July to September 2011 by thread

Status code for enforcing conditional requests Jan Algermissen (Monday, 26 September)

Pipelining clarification Jan Algermissen (Monday, 26 September)

HTTP 402 Payment Required Karl Dubost (Saturday, 24 September)

Please document that successful GET constitutes a retrieval Jonathan Rees (Thursday, 22 September)

OT re HTTP auth disassocation of credentials Adrien de Croy (Monday, 19 September)

Issues with header combination text from draft -16 William A. Rowe Jr. (Friday, 9 September)

Re: I-D Action: draft-reschke-rfc5987bis-01.txt Julian Reschke (Thursday, 8 September)

Expect header 'understand' vs 'meet' Jan Algermissen (Wednesday, 7 September)

OWS, line-folding and quoted-string Yutaka OIWA (Tuesday, 6 September)

Re: SHOULD-level requirements in p6-caching Mark Nottingham (Friday, 2 September)

Issues addressed in the -16 drafts Mark Nottingham (Tuesday, 30 August)

#306: does etag value really use quoted-string Mark Nottingham (Tuesday, 30 August)

idea for a helpful short discussion to add into section 5 (ranges) Dale Anderson (Friday, 26 August)

an edit for easy reading on 5.4.1 "byte ranges" Dale Anderson (Friday, 26 August)

IW10 Considered Harmful Jim Gettys (Friday, 26 August)

The use of HTTP 501 Matthew Seaborn (Friday, 26 August)

2.2 Method Registry - Not Found Karl Dubost (Thursday, 25 August)

OWS in httpbis-p1-messaging Frank Ellermann (Thursday, 25 August)

DELETE and 410 Gone Karl Dubost (Thursday, 25 August)

httpbis -16 drafts Julian Reschke (Thursday, 25 August)

I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-httpbis-p7-auth-16.txt (Wednesday, 24 August)

I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-httpbis-p4-conditional-16.txt (Wednesday, 24 August)

I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-16.txt (Wednesday, 24 August)

I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache-16.txt (Wednesday, 24 August)

I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-httpbis-p2-semantics-16.txt (Wednesday, 24 August)

I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-httpbis-p3-payload-16.txt (Wednesday, 24 August)

I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-httpbis-p1-messaging-16.txt (Wednesday, 24 August)

I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-authscheme-registrations-02.txt (Wednesday, 24 August)

Ambiguities in header-field rules (p1-messaging) Frank Mertens (Wednesday, 17 August)

part 1 section 4.1.2 - authority form Amos Jeffries (Tuesday, 16 August)

Fwd: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-http-new-status-00.txt Mark Nottingham (Saturday, 13 August)

Pipeline hinting revisited Brian Pane (Thursday, 11 August)

Filling out 202 Accepted Mark Nottingham (Thursday, 11 August)

WWW-Authenticate ABNF is ambiguous Julian Reschke (Saturday, 6 August)

#287: LWS in auth-param ABNF Julian Reschke (Saturday, 6 August)

proposed part 1 section 6.3 Dale Anderson (Friday, 5 August)

motivate 6.3 product tokens Dale Anderson (Thursday, 4 August)

Re: Fwd: IESG Statement on Designating RFCs as Historic [#254] Julian Reschke (Wednesday, 3 August)

Issue 274 (again) Mykyta Yevstifeyev (Sunday, 31 July)

Re: #178: Content-MD5 and partial responses Eric J. Bowman (Thursday, 28 July)

#308: need to reserve "negotiate" as auth scheme name Julian Reschke (Thursday, 28 July)

if-range requests and compressed response Ashok Kumar (Thursday, 28 July)

#195, was: ABNF for Authorization header not quite right Julian Reschke (Wednesday, 27 July)

#309: credentials ABNF missing SP (still using implied LWS?) Julian Reschke (Wednesday, 27 July)

#270: \-escaping in quoted strings Julian Reschke (Wednesday, 27 July)

line folding - ABNF vs prose Julian Reschke (Wednesday, 27 July)

#306: does etag value really use quoted-string Mark Nottingham (Tuesday, 26 July)

Quebec Minutes Mark Nottingham (Tuesday, 26 July)

#257: Considerations for new authentications schemes Julian Reschke (Tuesday, 26 July)

Updated agenda Mark Nottingham (Monday, 25 July)

Tracking through cache abuse Bjoern Hoehrmann (Monday, 25 July)

#177: Realm required on challenges Mark Nottingham (Sunday, 24 July)

Re: #186: Document HTTP's error-handling philosophy Julian Reschke (Sunday, 24 July)

#78: Relationship between 401, Authorization and WWW-Authenticate Mark Nottingham (Sunday, 24 July)

#290: Motivate one-year limit for Expires Mark Nottingham (Sunday, 24 July)

#297: p1 7.2.4: retrying requests Mark Nottingham (Tuesday, 19 July)

Call for feedback on web origin spec (was: Fwd: [websec] WG Last Call on draft-ietf-websec-origin-02 until Aug-15) Peter Saint-Andre (Monday, 18 July)

Re: If-Range and cache validation using Last-Modified Yves Lafon (Monday, 18 July)

#160: Redirects and non-GET methods Mark Nottingham (Sunday, 17 July)

Re: #285: Strength of requirements on Accept re: 406 Mark Nottingham (Sunday, 17 July)

#300: Define non-final responses Mark Nottingham (Sunday, 17 July)

Warnings and SHOULD Mark Nottingham (Sunday, 17 July)

#100: DNS Spoofing / Rebinding Mark Nottingham (Sunday, 17 July)

Content-Range on responses other than 206 Mark Nottingham (Friday, 15 July)

Generic semantics for the 400 status code Mark Nottingham (Friday, 15 July)

Issues addressed in the -15 drafts Mark Nottingham (Friday, 15 July)

API Pagination limit Karl Dubost (Thursday, 14 July)

httpbis -15 drafts Julian Reschke (Wednesday, 13 July)

Re: Content-Disposition status Adrien de Croy (Tuesday, 12 July)

URI equivalence and query parameter sequence Darrel Miller (Monday, 11 July)

I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-httpbis-p2-semantics-15.txt (Monday, 11 July)

I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-httpbis-p3-payload-15.txt (Monday, 11 July)

I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-httpbis-p4-conditional-15.txt (Monday, 11 July)

I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-15.txt (Monday, 11 July)

I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache-15.txt (Monday, 11 July)

I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-httpbis-p7-auth-15.txt (Monday, 11 July)

I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-httpbis-p1-messaging-15.txt (Monday, 11 July)

I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-method-registrations-06.txt (Friday, 8 July)

1xx response semantics Mark Nottingham (Monday, 4 July)

Media-type containing semi-colon but no parameter Anne van Kesteren (Monday, 4 July)

help David Morris (Sunday, 3 July)

Re: Whitespace before responses Bjoern Hoehrmann (Sunday, 3 July)

Re: Redirects and headers Anne van Kesteren (Saturday, 2 July)

Re: #295: Applying original fragment to "plain" redirected URI (also #43) Julian Reschke (Friday, 1 July)

Re: #282: Recommend minimum sizes for protocol elements Julian Reschke (Friday, 1 July)

Re: #288: Considering messages in isolation Mark Nottingham (Friday, 1 July)

Re: #231: Considerations for new headers Mark Nottingham (Friday, 1 July)

Re: status code for header fields to big Mark Nottingham (Friday, 1 July)

FYI: Session change in Quebec City - now meeting TUESDAY AM Mark Nottingham (Friday, 1 July)

Last message date: Tuesday, 27 September 2011 09:23:42 UTC