Re: status code for header fields to big

Due to an off-list discussion, I should mention the concept of
virtualization in "bubbles". It's the process of phases changes and
possible computations (now simplified to phase-change-memory), requires
stateful-transfers (so some think non-stateless discussions is
off-topic). There is nothing metaphorical about these ideas in the
hydrogen economy, the connection is obvious with those that are familiar
with memory technology (sticky subject).

--
--- http://twitter.com/Dzonatas_Sol ---
Web Development, Software Engineering