Re: status code for header fields to big

On Sun, Jul 03, 2011 at 10:24:07AM -0700, Dzonatas Sol wrote:
> Due to an off-list discussion, I should mention the concept of
> virtualization in "bubbles". It's the process of phases changes and
> possible computations (now simplified to phase-change-memory), requires
> stateful-transfers (so some think non-stateless discussions is
> off-topic). There is nothing metaphorical about these ideas in the
> hydrogen economy, the connection is obvious with those that are familiar
> with memory technology (sticky subject).

Dzonatas, almost all of your mails are totally off-topic and really not
related to HTTP. Here on this list, people are subscribed to discuss
protocol issues and possible solutions. Please don't use the list's
bandwidth for unrelated discussions.

Thank you,
Willy