www-webont-wg@w3.org from February 2002 by thread

Teleconf regrets for7 March Jonathan Dale (Thursday, 28 February)

joining late... Leo Obrst (Thursday, 28 February)

Webont usecase - uniquestatic property Libby Miller (Thursday, 28 February)

Intro for new (alternate) member to WebOnt larry.eshelman@philips.com (Thursday, 28 February)

Introduction Evan Wallace (Thursday, 28 February)

http://www.cs.vu.nl/~dieter/mm/webont/ Dieter Fensel (Thursday, 28 February)

F2F: registration page available Frank van Harmelen (Thursday, 28 February)

REQDOC: Changes from last version Jeff Heflin (Tuesday, 26 February)

REQDOC: recommended change (not copyedit) Jim Hendler (Tuesday, 26 February)

REQDOC: Copy-editing comments (long, boring to non-editors) Jim Hendler (Tuesday, 26 February)

ADMIN: agenda/logistics Feb 28 telecon Guus Schreiber (Tuesday, 26 February)

REQDOC: Working Drafts and Note (W3C Adv Board Resolution) Jim Hendler (Tuesday, 26 February)

REQDOC: New Version. Please read by Thursday Jeff Heflin (Tuesday, 26 February)

ADMIN: reqdoc procedure Guus Schreiber (Monday, 25 February)

Next steps (Action: all) Guus Schreiber (Monday, 25 February)

REQDOC: Need final input! Jeff Heflin (Monday, 25 February)

Proposed addition to use-cases document Smith, Ned (Saturday, 23 February)

Re: REQDOC: Lynn's secret comments (LONG) Jos De_Roo (Friday, 22 February)

with some delay the video of our first f2f Dieter Fensel (Friday, 22 February)

pls cite DMOZ next to Ontoweb Dan Connolly (Thursday, 21 February)

proposed rewording to 'tagging' requirement. Pat Hayes (Thursday, 21 February)

Telecon Guus Schreiber (Thursday, 21 February)

Layering the Semantic Web: Problems and Directions Graham Klyne (Thursday, 21 February)

Introduction: Jonathan Borden Jonathan Borden (Thursday, 21 February)

REQDOC: New Draft Jeff Heflin (Thursday, 21 February)

XML Considered Harmful Ora Lassila (Thursday, 21 February)

REQDOC: HTML structure is broken Ora Lassila (Thursday, 21 February)

Excuse for tomorrows' telcon Raphael Volz (Wednesday, 20 February)

ALL HANDS - agenda/logistics - Telecon Feb 21 Jim Hendler (Wednesday, 20 February)

REQDOC: missing/implicit WebOnt requirements Mike Dean (Tuesday, 19 February)

U Maryland Mail problems Jim Hendler (Tuesday, 19 February)

REQDOC: Change List from Editors Jonathan Dale (Tuesday, 19 February)

ADMIN: 4th f2f Bristol Guus Schreiber (Monday, 18 February)

UbiComp Use Case (was: Re: Requirements Document) Ora Lassila (Sunday, 17 February)

On Standardization of the Web Ontology Language - Trends & Controversies Section Steffen Staab (Saturday, 16 February)

The Peter paradox isn't. Pat Hayes (Friday, 15 February)

ADMIN: 3rd face to face - July 1-2, 2002 - San Francisco, CA, USA, req. for info on 4th f2f dates. Jim Hendler (Friday, 15 February)

UPDATE: examples of layering Peter F. Patel-Schneider (Friday, 15 February)

Re: How to layer the semantic web properly? Pat Hayes (Friday, 15 February)

Re: layering (was Re: Patel-Schneider Paradox ...) Pat Hayes (Friday, 15 February)

Re: antifoundation, flat, wellfounded Pat Hayes (Friday, 15 February)

Re: Patel-Schneider Paradox ... Pat Hayes (Friday, 15 February)

REQDOC: reification Peter F. Patel-Schneider (Thursday, 14 February)

REQDOC: ontologies as resources Peter F. Patel-Schneider (Thursday, 14 February)

use cases: pls elaborate portal use case a bit, etc. Dan Connolly (Wednesday, 13 February)

"what is an ontology?" stuff in requirements abstract/intro Dan Connolly (Wednesday, 13 February)

RE: DOCUMENT: Layering document review (was Re: UPDATE: status of longer version of layering document) Ziv Hellman (Wednesday, 13 February)

Re: DOCUMENT: Layering document review (was Re: UPDATE: status of longer version of layering document) Jos De_Roo (Wednesday, 13 February)

ADMIN f2f location for July pending Jim Hendler (Sunday, 10 February)

ADMIN: No telecon Feb 14 Jim Hendler (Sunday, 10 February)

MISC: Where's the chair? Jim Hendler (Sunday, 10 February)

record of minutes of tele-con of 7th February 2002 (corrected based on comments) Ziv Hellman (Sunday, 10 February)

regrets for 14th and 21st February Telecons ruediger.klein@daimlerchrysler.com (Friday, 8 February)

regrets in advance for upcoming meetings Deborah McGuinness (Thursday, 7 February)

preliminary record of minutes of tele-con of 7th February 2002 Ziv Hellman (Thursday, 7 February)

Requirements Document Jeff Heflin (Thursday, 7 February)

regrets 2002-02-07 telecon Libby Miller (Thursday, 7 February)

UPDATE: longer version of layering document Peter F. Patel-Schneider (Thursday, 7 February)

Regrets 2/7 TelCon Raphael Volz (Thursday, 7 February)

ADMIN: teleconf prep Guus Schreiber (Wednesday, 6 February)

ADMIN: Ageanda/logistics Feb 7 Guus Schreiber (Wednesday, 6 February)

Registration for KR2002 - Knowledge Representation Conference Peter F. Patel-Schneider (Monday, 4 February)

regrets 2/7 meeting Leo Obrst (Sunday, 3 February)

Fwd: Call for participation for the W3C workshop on delivery context Jim Hendler (Sunday, 3 February)

Re: Antwort: Re: Fwd: logics of RDF Frank van Harmelen (Saturday, 2 February)

Re: UPDATE: document on layering OWL on top of RDF Sandro Hawke (Friday, 1 February)

ADMIN: Ammend Minutes of 1/31 telecon Jim Hendler (Friday, 1 February)

Last message date: Thursday, 28 February 2002 18:02:17 UTC