Re: REQDOC: Change List from Editors

From: Jeff Heflin <heflin@cse.lehigh.edu>
Subject: Re: REQDOC: Change List from Editors
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:58:32 -0500

> > 1/ I appears that there will be considerable editing on the document.  I
> >    need another pass on the document to see if any new problems have
> >    surfaced.
>
> We are working hard to incorporate the changes in the document by the
> end of the day. If at the time of the telecon, you feel that you have
> not had sufficient time to read the document or that you concerns which
> have not been addressed, please raise the issue there.

I do not believe that the (any?) working group can have a ``final''
discussion of a document produced the day before.  I hereby reserve the
right to bring up issues related to the new version of the document after
the telecon, due to insufficient time to process the new version of the
document.

Peter F. Patel-Schneider
Bell Labs Research