Re: WOWG - Reqdoc - please respond!

What is the protocol for these comments?  I emailed Jeff extensive
comments, but most of them were more document-centered and not
issue-centered, so I didn't think it made sense to bother the whole list
with them.  (They were, frankly, also not carefully worded in the way
that I'd have tried to do had they gone to a public list.)

Also, much as I want to respect the schedule of this document/working
group, I for one know that the timing of this particular comment period
was approximately pessimal.  Perhaps it was equally difficult for others
(and certainly it was not as previously advertised).

Lynn