Re: REQDOC: Changes from last version

Since we had agreed to freeze the document as of Monday night, I am
hesitant to make any changes until after the telecon. However, we seem
to have arrived at a consensus on the issue, so I imagine the group will
not mind if this change is made after the group decides on the
document's status at the telecon. The editors take on the following
action:

ACTION: Change the wording of the "Ability to state closed worlds"
requirement to Frank's wording. We will also leave it as an objective

Jeff