[www-validator] <none>
checklink:
HTML validator : learn from Link checker!
gb2312 support broken?
HTML Form Validates for XHTML 1.0 but W3C icon reference click does not
[x]html head parsing bug in validator
Encoding
Spam from HTMLCodeTutorial
Utf-8 support for local file validation
Validating the validator
please add HTTP_ACCEPT = application/xhtml+xml,text/html
RE: Grand unified entity definition set [was: Errors in MathML DT D]
Bug: Doctype override fails
checklink:
"px" in the width/height attribute for IMG
Validation Graphic's <A> tag
Re: Self-reference possible with validation service
HTML 4.01 icon
Re: Error messages regressed?
Re: iso_8859-1
Re: Validation of "virtual" XHTML documents?
Re: Licence of validation icons?
Re: css with xhtml-prologue
Re: BOM for UTF-8 should produce warning
Re: Encoding names in validator...
Re: Validating & in urls
Re: Wording on the validator site
Re: validation of whitespace before the XML prologue
Re: Broken Links on the Webpage
Re: French Interface?
Re: SVG 1.0 DTD has been updated
A Presidential Prayer Song -- Listen & Pray!
Re: Transparency of "valid-html401.png"
MarkUp Validation Service page
Using the validator with internal files
Re: Form Element Content in ISO/IEC 15445:2000(ISO-HTML)
Is this an error in validator ?
I think I've found a file that fails & shouldn't
- Re: I think I've found a file that fails & shouldn't
- Re: I think I've found a file that fails & shouldn't
- Re: I think I've found a file that fails & shouldn't
checklink: Usually the sign of a malformed URL that cannot be parsed by the server
- Re: checklink: Usually the sign of a malformed URL that cannot be parsed by the server
- Re: checklink: Usually the sign of a malformed URL that cannot be parsed by the server