Re: Validation of "virtual" XHTML documents?

Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 11 Feb 2003, David Schulman wrote:
>>It would be useful if there was some way to validate a "virtual" XHTML
>>document generated by applying an XSLT stylesheet to an XML document.
>
>I don't think that's on the agenda for any of the online validators yet.
>You can of course validate the XML, or (as you say) work around it.

And owing to an intense dislike of (client-side) XSLT I find it highly
unlikely that I'll be implementing that for the forseeable future (though
others are of course welcome to do so).

--
Now Playing "Mississippi Goddam" by "Nina Simone"",
 from the album "Feeling Good - The Very Best Of".