from February 2013 by thread

ACTION-366: Draft text on another non-compliant/ignoring the expressed preference David Singer (Thursday, 28 February)

de-identification Mike O'Neill (Thursday, 28 February)

re: ACTION-364: Draft section on best practices for sites requesting exceptions David Singer (Thursday, 28 February)

Public call for prior art on Do Not Track Headers Rigo Wenning (Wednesday, 27 February)

"auditable" David Wainberg (Wednesday, 27 February)

ISSUE-10 First party definition, ISSUE-60, ACTION-? Justin Brookman (Wednesday, 27 February)

Action 368 - Definition of Service Provider/Data Processor Chris Pedigo (Wednesday, 27 February)

action-363: Draft text for user agent flexibility on exceptions Nicholas Doty (Wednesday, 27 February)

reminder of mailing lists Nicholas Doty (Tuesday, 19 February)

Re: Agenda for 28 November 2012 call - V01 Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation) (Thursday, 14 February)

Global considerations meeting 11-12 March in Berlin/Germany Rigo Wenning (Wednesday, 13 February)

Re: Out of Office (Wednesday, 13 February)

ISSUE-192: Should exceptions have expiry date, secure flag or other cookie-like attributes? Tracking Protection Working Group Issue Tracker (Wednesday, 13 February)

TPWG (and PAG) extension Thomas Roessler (Wednesday, 13 February)

Re: Tracking Protection Working Group Extended Alan Chapell (Wednesday, 13 February)

schauf slides Peter Swire (Tuesday, 12 February)

my slides for Tuesday morning Edward W. Felten (Tuesday, 12 February)

Re: Batch closing of issues (ISSUE-144, ISSUE-187, ISSUE-190, ISSUE-173, ISSUE-138) [pls Respond by Jan 30] Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation) (Monday, 11 February)

Detailed directions about the building and room at MIT Peter Swire (Monday, 11 February)

If you are calling in today Peter Swire (Monday, 11 February)

Offer users choice over the advertising network they use as a path forward. Fred Andrews (Monday, 11 February)

MIT open Monday; see you there. Thomas Roessler (Sunday, 10 February)

F2F Postponement? Berin Szoka (Saturday, 9 February)

Re: Concerns regarding "store"-style DNT exceptions Re: Batch closing of issues ISSUE-144 Rigo Wenning (Saturday, 9 February)

ISSUE-152: User Agent Compliance: feedback for out-of-band consent Nicholas Doty (Saturday, 9 February)

Bare-bones draft; scribes; snow pages Peter Swire (Friday, 8 February)

Cambridge Face-to-Face begins mid-day Monday Peter Swire (Thursday, 7 February)

good luck with the travel…'historic' blizzard forecast... David Singer (Thursday, 7 February)

OVUM Survey on user attitudes to being tracked Walter van Holst (Wednesday, 6 February)

regrets for Boston f2f Aleecia M. McDonald (Wednesday, 6 February)

Boston Face-to-Face Walter van Holst (Wednesday, 6 February)

Note on presentation today by Khaled El Emam on homomorphic encryption Peter Swire (Wednesday, 6 February)

Re: ACTION-359: Add proposal for ISSUE-161 to allow an indicator of non-compliance within the tracking status value for testing and deployment David Wainberg (Wednesday, 6 February)

Another agenda item for Boston Mike O'Neill (Wednesday, 6 February)

Agenda for Wednesday call February 6 Peter Swire (Tuesday, 5 February)

Agenda update for Monday and Tuesday in Cambridge (compliance spec) Peter Swire (Monday, 4 February)

Re: Technical Review of EME (DRM in HTML5) Manu Sporny (Sunday, 3 February)

RE: Concerns regarding "store"-style DNT exceptions Re: Batch closing of issues ISSUE-144 Mike O'Neill (Saturday, 2 February)

Last message date: Thursday, 28 February 2013 23:08:35 UTC