Re: Batch closing of issues (ISSUE-144, ISSUE-187, ISSUE-190, ISSUE-173, ISSUE-138) [pls Respond by Jan 30]

ISSUE-190: We have agreed on a technical mechanism for conveying multiple first parties.  We have not, however, agreed on whether that mechanism MUST or merely MAY be used.  I'm indifferent to whether that keeps this ISSUE open or requires a new ISSUE.

ISSUE-144 and ISSUE-187: I will likely be unable to call into Wednesday's session.  I've previously articulated my concerns about the new(ish) exception model.  I prefer the original direction.

Jonathan