Re: Action 368 - Definition of Service Provider/Data Processor

Chris:  Thanks for this.  Could you give the list some examples of service providers/data processors?  For instance, do you consider DSPs, SSPs to be such a provider?  Would they have any limits at all in how much third party data they could provide their client?  Use cases would be useful, so we can understand the dimensions possible in relationship to a meaningful DNT standard.

I missed the Boston meeting, so if this was covered I would appreciate the reference to review.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeffrey Chester
Center for Digital Democracy