Re: DNT: Agenda for Wednesday call, February 20

I think it is necessayr to discuss the nuance in market research. It is
a broad concept and creates a lot of misunderstanding at the moment.

Peter made it clear in the F2F, after talking with Esomar, that panel
calibration based types of market research are not OK when DNT=1 and
needs explicit consent. Just like personal panel invitations are consent
based at the moment, e.g. when you fill in a survey that you get within
a customer loyalty programm.

Market research as in the traditional sense is to be limited through
discussions. I got the sense that the nuance of what Esomar is looking
for may become clear.

But I agree that a non-limited definition as found in the multi-site
princeples is not the way forward.

mvg::Rob