Re: ACTION-359: Add proposal for ISSUE-161 to allow an indicator of non-compliance within the tracking status value for testing and deployment

Some (myself included) object to a general signal for noncompliance.  The shared concern is that websites will claim they "implement Do Not Track" (i.e. the TPE protocol) when they do not implement the TCS compliance policy.

There seemed to be greater comfort with a noncompliance signal scoped solely to temporary testing.  I would still be uneasy.

Jonathan