Re: ISSUE-10 First party definition, ISSUE-60, ACTION-?

> Let me spell this out, since you seem to not understand.
>
> If a person clicks on a Like button, or Tweet button or uses a "Search
> this site with Google" widget or any other 3^rd party widget, that
> does not mean they consent to being tracked.  Their purpose in using
> the widget is to do what one logically assumes the widget is for,
> "Like", "Tweet" or "Search" -- so frankly your defence that these only
> become first party if a user interacts is completely irrelevant.

Thank you for spelling things out, but I still may not understand you.
Clicking a Like button once does not mean persistent consent to track.
It means /in that specific network interaction/, DNT does not apply to
FB because the user intended to communicate with FB.  So if I click
"like" on a NYT story, FB learns that I assert to like that story.
That's it.  The next page I go to with a like button, FB is back to
being a third party again.  Does that make sense?