firstname.lastname@example.org from November 1997 by subject
Starting: Wed 05 Nov 1997 - 14:40:50 EST
Ending: Sun 30 Nov 1997 - 17:59:25 EST
- (Fwd) CSS2-Properties Quick Reference Table
- <LINK> URL referenced by <A>
- =?EUC-KR?B?seK1tg==?= =?EUC-KR?B?u+fAzMau?= =?EUC-KR?B?wPy5rg==?= =?EUC-KR?B?sMu79g==?=/=?EUC-KR?B?u
- [www-html] <none>
- accesskey in PR-HTML40
- Bad links in the PR-HTML40-971107 document
- Class attribute
- CSS1 vertical-align property.
- CSS2-Properties Quick Reference Table
- Form-based Device Input and Upload in HTML
- Header, Footer, and Sidebars
- Header, Footer, and Sidebars)
- html 4.0
- HTML 4.0 draft - hexadecimal character reference
- HTML 4: Some points, and questions
- johnny wiesmuller
- Last Call for Papers - 12th International Unicode Conference, Tokyo, April 1998
- List of changes in Nov.7 draft from Sept. 17 version
- List of changes in Nov.7 draft from Sept. 17 version (fwd)
- Oops, silly me.
- Poison in food we all eat (e.g., fruit, meat, cheese)
- Put Your Site at the TOP of the Search Engines !
- Really confused about floaters.
- Suggestion: transient windows in html 4 or 5
- Support for Vector Images
- Targeting to <DIV> (or other ids)
- TG Web.
- The new attributes for SPAN and DIV
- Unicode Conference, Tokyo, April 1998, extended to 3 days
- Why is SCRIPT an inline but NOSCRIPT a block element?
Last message date: Sun 30 Nov 1997 - 17:59:25 EST
Archived on: Fri Feb 20 1998 - 13:33:12 EST
This archive was generated by DEISS/hypermail.